Quinny Buzz adapter for Maxi Cosi | ExpatWoman.com

Quinny Buzz adapter for Maxi Cosi

Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 20:12

I am looking for Maxi Cosi adapters for Quinny Buzz. I have misplaced mine and they are not available in either Babyshop and Just Kidding. Any ideas as to where else I can get them. Hate to order it online but looks like that will be my only option :(

Anyone got ones they can spare....
<em>edited by nams_new on 31/07/2014</em>

Latest post on 18 February 2018 - 09:29
I have them if you are still interested. Im in Italy right now but you can collect them from my husband. Im not sure about the price. You can ask him. Let me know.....;)
Hi I am looking for a Quinny Buzz Adapter for attaching the maxi cozi car seat do you still have one ? if yes or if you know anyone having it can you message me on my whatsapp no
Latest post on 03 August 2014 - 15:28
Thanks Marianna. I am still interested. If you can send me the details for your husband on dodoisagenius at the rate gmail dot com, I can coordinate with him. Thanks in advance I sent you a mail but its not delivered. Here is my husband mob 050 6786018. Thanks
Latest post on 03 August 2014 - 10:33
Thanks Marianna. I am still interested. If you can send me the details for your husband on dodoisagenius at the rate gmail dot com, I can coordinate with him. Thanks in advance
Latest post on 03 August 2014 - 01:14
I have them if you are still interested. Im in Italy right now but you can collect them from my husband. Im not sure about the price. You can ask him. Let me know.....;)
Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 23:06
Already tried Bumblebee. They said they will check their stock and let me know tomorrow....
Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 20:47
I am looking for Maxi Cosi adapters for Quinny Buzz. I have misplaced mine and they are not available in either Babyshop and Just Kidding. Any ideas as to where else I can get them. Hate to order it online but looks like that will be my only option :( Anyone got ones they can spare.... edited by nams_new on 31/07/2014 Have u tried bumble bee? <em>edited by mrssak on 31/07/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY