Al Reef Living | ExpatWoman.com

Al Reef Living

Latest post on 01 August 2014 - 13:08

Hello all,

I am moving to Abu Dhabi in 4 weeks, and have been allocated living in Al Reef Villas. Unfortunately I don't drive and will need to get to Saadiyat Island every morning for work. What is the best way? Taxi, or buses? I suppose during the very hot months using buses may not be the best way? Is there a regular taxi service/driver that I could use every day at the same time?

I appreciate your help,
Iva

Latest post on 08 September 2014 - 22:20
Hello all, I am moving to Abu Dhabi in 4 weeks, and have been allocated living in Al Reef Villas. Unfortunately I don't drive and will need to get to Saadiyat Island every morning for work. What is the best way? Taxi, or buses? I suppose during the very hot months using buses may not be the best way? Is there a regular taxi service/driver that I could use every day at the same time? I appreciate your help, Iva u will have to order a taxi each day, or get a rental, its not far to drive from reef to cranleigh.
Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 15:06
Taxis are super cheap, if you find a good one then worth perhaps trying to book him for repeat journeys - call 600535353 will be 4 mins from the call - or check out with your new job if anyone can car share with you?