chubby cheeks nursery, al nahda | ExpatWoman.com

chubby cheeks nursery, al nahda

Latest post on 04 August 2014 - 13:09
Hi Pearl13, My 7 month old daughter has been going to Chubby Cheeks in DIP since she was 4 months old. It is a great nursery and my little girl is thriving! I am sure all the Chubby Cheeks nurseries operate the same with the same quality of staff and activities. Good luck :-)
Latest post on 04 August 2014 - 01:02
Thanks diamonds... Anyone else who can say something about chubby cheeks nursery pls...
Latest post on 03 August 2014 - 08:50
@marink: Hahaha! I didn't even notice that :) @pearl: Nationalities of the teachers are Indian, Pakistani & Filipino. Kids are the same, plus some Arabs
Latest post on 03 August 2014 - 00:51
Pristine rainbow nursery is just near to Carrefour express ...if I am not wrong!!...how about the teachers...I mean national ity and what nationality kids r found there, if u could guide me with that ...Thanks !
Latest post on 03 August 2014 - 00:49
Lolz!@marink
Latest post on 02 August 2014 - 17:19
Pearls, diamonds...where's ruby?
Latest post on 02 August 2014 - 16:40
Sorry, I can't give feedback on Chubby Cheeks, but my daughter went to Pristine Rainbow Nursery (in Al Nahda 2) for a term and she enjoyed it. I believe it also follows UK curriculum as their mother school Pristine Private School does.
Latest post on 02 August 2014 - 10:32
Hi, We are shifting to al nahda, Dubai and found out about chubby cheeks nursery in al nahda.....any reviews on it....or if anyone can recommend and good UK curriculum nursery in nahda Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY