Arabian Mau looking for new home - please help! | ExpatWoman.com

Arabian Mau looking for new home - please help!

Latest post on 03 August 2014 - 11:43

Dear ladies,

We adopted Mousey, our Arabian Mau, almost 4 years ago and she has been a lovely pet all this time. She is vaccinated, spayed and perfectly healthy. Sadly my youngest son seems to have sensitivities to almost everything and he is regularly on a nebuliser and spacer. Our doctor has recommended that we re-home our cat as it is possible that this is contributing to my son's illness.

I have been trying to find Mousey a family to adopt her but to no avail for the past year - sadly most people seem to like the fluffier fancier kind of cats (until they find out how much work they are lol!). Mousey is extremely affectionate and friendly and would do well with a single owner or family. She is a completely indoor cat but i think would welcome a sniff of grass if you are in a villa.

If you are looking for a pet, please can you consider Mousey who was originally a rescue by Friends of Animals and is just wonderful. If we do not place her by the end of this month, we will have to take her to the Municipality and everyone knows what happens there :(

Please email me on [email protected] if interested.

Hoping for a rescue !

Latest post on 08 August 2014 - 03:07
Agree with Lolacat you owe it to your cat to find a solution yourself , it is just so easy to dump her at the municipality and leave it to someone else to put her down :( she has been faithful to you. Do the right thing.
Latest post on 07 August 2014 - 00:01
Please take your cat to a vet to be euthanised rather than dump her at the municipality. Have you tried sending the cat to somewhere like Churchill's cattery for a month to see if it actually makes any difference to your son's illness? Also have you invested in a Dyson animal hover and had your house really well cleaned and changed to Eco products rather than chemicals? Air filters etc? I

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY