Looking for a Painter/ Handy man/ Mr. Fix it.... | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for a Painter/ Handy man/ Mr. Fix it....

Latest post on 09 November 2017 - 08:37
Hello Lovely Ladies, Can anyone recommend a decent Painter/ Handy man/ Mr. Fix it....? I have just moved and need to be out of my old place on the 6th August. I had curtain rails and a few pictures put up so i need a handy man to come and fill the nail holes and do some paint touch ups (not much). Any tips most welcomed ;). Cheers Call reliable squad (maintenance company). 055 272 9152
Latest post on 08 November 2017 - 01:35
I want to recommend you Mr. Ali (055 771 7526). He is a very good carpenter and interior decorator. He even know the painting skills. He deserve all this recommendation. He can do painter, wallpaper and carpentry jobs for you very nicely.
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 12:12
I have used Howdra for curtains/blinds/pictures/mirrors Recently used musthavemainteance Both were good
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 11:03
Hello Lovely Ladies, Can anyone recommend a decent Painter/ Handy man/ Mr. Fix it....? I have just moved and need to be out of my old place on the 6th August. I had curtain rails and a few pictures put up so i need a handy man to come and fill the nail holes and do some paint touch ups (not much). Any tips most welcomed ;). Cheers Dont use Jim will fix it, they over priced and try make jobs up, myself and other friends have had issues with them. try maintenance central they based in motor city, i use them at home and work
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 17:09
We use Jim Will Fix It and they are great.
Latest post on 27 October 2014 - 22:12
Hi, May be a bit late reply to philosophie but never late to give feedback: I've also used Jim Will Fix It yesterday, the men they have sent were really good for the maintenance issues that I asked for: They've hanged the lamps to ceilings, fixed 2 TV units to the walls, fixed some more furniture to walls and implied 10 m of cable raceway to the floor. DH was amazed when he saw the finishings of the cable raceway, it is covering every single turn and edge.. In the end, they did their bests to squeeze 2 frame hanging to the wall to their last 5 min. remaining. To sum up, nothing needed to be done twice, they found some creative solutions for some fixing problems, totally above my expectation after all those silly people who can't event communicate with me asking for a fortune to be paid. I know some of you might have bad experiences about this company, but mine was quite good. You know how much they will charge you per hour and they seemed good at their jobs, corporate, simple as that.. Names of the guys: Alan and Bobby. <em>edited by xN on 27/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 09 August 2014 - 11:19
Not sure if Jim will fix it will do paint touch ups. I used a guy named Sohail once for painting my room.. it was cost effective and good work.. Try calling him on 050-3952919
Latest post on 09 August 2014 - 10:55
Handymen Dubai. http://www.handymendubai.com/
Latest post on 09 August 2014 - 10:52
Hello, I used Jim Will Fix It. It is a British owned company and they are very reliable. Give them a call.
Latest post on 03 August 2014 - 17:27
Hello Lovely Ladies, Can anyone recommend a decent Painter/ Handy man/ Mr. Fix it....? I have just moved and need to be out of my old place on the 6th August. I had curtain rails and a few pictures put up so i need a handy man to come and fill the nail holes and do some paint touch ups (not much). Any tips most welcomed ;). Cheers

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY