anyone doing IVF soon?? | ExpatWoman.com

anyone doing IVF soon??

Latest post on 06 August 2014 - 16:13

hi

Was just wondering if anyone was planning to do IVF soon?

Im planning to do in September at fakih but dont see many sites here in Dubai where people can discuss...

i need an IVF buddy :D

Have previously donr IUI once with Femara and have done another cycle with Clomid.. im 42 so i need to get a move on :'( lol

Latest post on 30 January 2015 - 20:36
Hello newdubaimomma, Best wishes and prayers for your treatment.hope it goes all well for you.Are you starting long or short protocol?
Latest post on 30 January 2015 - 19:41
Hi all! I'm starting ivf at Fakhiivf in Dubai next week, very nervous. Would love to chat with you all.
Latest post on 30 January 2015 - 01:46
Hello everyone, I am also planning to start my treatment(ivf) with fakih abu dhabi next month.The only reason that I am delaying it to next month is that I want my BMI under 30.As I am 32 right now ,though there are no restrictions for weight but I feel its better to lose some weight before the cycle.I want to join here with all you lovely ladies n also any group (if any),cuz I feel a support is lacking so much. I wish I could share whatever I feel about my fears,my concerns ,luckily I got to this forum. Plz keep updating and lets share n make each others journey to b a mum easier. Best wishes.
Latest post on 06 January 2015 - 21:31
Hi Ladies, I will going to do our first cycle this month after my period. Would you mind to share your story of doing/done Ivf at Bourn Hall? Anyone success from the 1st cycle? I've done all me & my hubby test & seems they all ok. Feeling nervous at the moment ....
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 15:25
Hi there, We went for almost 2 years to DFC in Health Care City. We did 4 IUI and 2 IVF. Most of the treatments were with Dr. Mohammed, who is very friendly but we did one also with Dr. Wael, who is very detail oriented. The staff and nurses are really nice and friendly but be patient (which I assume you are if you are going for a fertility treatment) because you can wait for more than 1 hour for a sonogram: avoid if possible Sundays or Thursdays. Welsa is really nice. I really wish you all, the best, lots of courage and be strong, it can be really hard emotionally, economically and physically. When we were getting almost desperate, we did conceived naturally! Good luck!
Latest post on 20 September 2014 - 09:14
Hi Marps, when are you starting yours at Bourn Hall? I had to postpone mine since they saw a cyst. We are trying some meds for it to disappear, if not, Dr. Robertson needs to aspirate it. We should get coffee one of these days Hi Miralago , i will start with Dr David also my first Icsi in December :) please Keep us posted with ur experiences :) good Luck <em>edited by Ra1606 on 20/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 09 September 2014 - 12:45
Hi Ladies i am currently patient of Dr. Pankaj @ conceive fertility center. It is our very first try. i chose this clinic after internet research, Every doctor/clinic has same good or bad both reviews. Just keep up your hopes and pray to GOD. We are going for ICSI bcz of male factor and after my husbands goos sperms extraction mine was delayed bcz they found 3-4 poly cysts in my overies. Reason was i have high insulin in my blood. i was on meds for a month and did my insulin resistance test yesterday which came out fine (other than meds i completely remove cofee and sweets from my routine) i hope now my cysts dont have any reason to stay in my overies :D hopefully. just called today and waiting for their appointment confirmation. i hope i can start my 2nd round of meds for ovulation soon and everything will go fine.. please share your experience if you did anything special for ovulation period and eggs retrieval. Good luck
Latest post on 30 August 2014 - 18:55
Hi all, I have just failed my first round of IVF at Fakih with Dr Ahmed Fakih. As some of you ladies know it's a difficult and emotional journey. So hopefully we can all support each other through these journeys. Keep smiling ladies, we will all get through it and have the family we so much would like. Xx
Latest post on 26 August 2014 - 14:07
Hi all - completely forgot I posted this post (lets put it down to being preoccupied with IVF) - sorry for not replying sooner! Started cycle 2 last week but again I'm not responding well to the meds - it's so frustrating having no control! I am going back on Thurs for more scans and blood work an they will decide whether to carry on or abandon the cycle again! ;-( Would be great to meet others going through this whole emotional roller coaster! ;-)
Latest post on 26 August 2014 - 12:42
Hi -I am starting 2nd cycle of IVF today at BournHall - I have also been trying to find some kind of support group/forum/buddie system etc but have drawn a blank! Anyone had any luck? :-) Hi marps , how was your 1st experienced at bournhall ? i will have my 1st IVF cycle next month . i hope it will work for me in 1st try. im a little bit worried can you tell me your experienced and why it didnt work on 1st cycle .
Latest post on 25 August 2014 - 22:47
Hi ladies, I am also due to start my next IVF cycle at Bourn Hall this week. I have an appointment with Dr Robertson and hopefully will have the all clear to begin. I would love to meet for a coffee and chat sometime. Good luck to everyone and sending lots of baby dust your way!
Latest post on 25 August 2014 - 20:50
Hi Marps, when are you starting yours at Bourn Hall? I had to postpone mine since they saw a cyst. We are trying some meds for it to disappear, if not, Dr. Robertson needs to aspirate it. We should get coffee one of these days
Latest post on 25 August 2014 - 10:10
just completed my research on getting the HSG test done... and the cheapest i have found is Iranian Hospital... they charge AED 1100/- for the test...
Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 16:27
just had a failed IUI at Fakih under Dr. Lamia... she has suggested getting a HSG test done and am currently researching hospitals that offer this... freaking out at the expense of it all... ahh well the results will be priceless so am persisting... hoping the HSG results are clear and that i can proceed for the next round of IUI...
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 11:26
hey Marps im so excited for you! :D i cant wait to start mine.. P due in 2 weeks so not long to go, even though im counting the days! i really wish you the best of luck!!! :))) i havent had many coments back from this post as you can see and i want to keep my ivf confidential from friends at the moment until im actually pregnant (fingers crossed) but would still like someone to chat to about it :) again,,, best of luck for today!! Yay! :D xx
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 09:26
Hi -I am starting 2nd cycle of IVF today at BournHall - I have also been trying to find some kind of support group/forum/buddie system etc but have drawn a blank! Anyone had any luck? :-)
Latest post on 17 August 2014 - 22:54
good luck :) please keep us updated . Had to 2 IVF in Dubai for the last 3 years. Once with Dr. Mira via Dr. Fakih and second with Dr. Ghina ..again with Dr. Fakih... Failed in both and will be doing soon with Dr. Robertson of Bourn Hall. I find that with Dr. Fakih its lacks care and details with patients.. its like a factory. I will maybe start with Dr Robertson next month or Nov. I was suppose to begin this month but had a 3cm cysts. They wanted to aspirate it.. but I want to see first if it will disappear with meds.
Latest post on 16 August 2014 - 20:15
Had to 2 IVF in Dubai for the last 3 years. Once with Dr. Mira via Dr. Fakih and second with Dr. Ghina ..again with Dr. Fakih... Failed in both and will be doing soon with Dr. Robertson of Bourn Hall. I find that with Dr. Fakih its lacks care and details with patients.. its like a factory. I will maybe start with Dr Robertson next month or Nov. I was suppose to begin this month but had a 3cm cysts. They wanted to aspirate it.. but I want to see first if it will disappear with meds.
Latest post on 15 August 2014 - 12:19
Good Luck :) please keep us updated . hi Was just wondering if anyone was planning to do IVF soon? Im planning to do in September at fakih but dont see many sites here in Dubai where people can discuss... i need an IVF buddy :D Have previously donr IUI once with Femara and have done another cycle with Clomid.. im 42 so i need to get a move on :'( lol <em>edited by Ra1606 on 17/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 15 August 2014 - 10:45
Hi every body :) i will do my first try for Icsi by the end of this year in New hope hospital Sharjah , any one had good or bad experience with them ? my doctor advice me to go there , please i need your help .
Latest post on 12 August 2014 - 10:11
best of luck flydiver iv heard bournhall is really good..im gonna stick with Fakih as i feel they are quite flexible with appointments so i can run out of work and back when is suits me. fingers crossed,,, let me know when you start the meds xxxx
Latest post on 07 August 2014 - 23:56
Hopefully starting IVF at bournhall next month. Did unsuccessful IUI at the Dubai fertility clinic with Dr. Mohd, he's really nice, but the disorganisation there did my head in.
Latest post on 07 August 2014 - 16:38
yes it is so expensive unfortunately :( good luck and let me know how you get on xx
Latest post on 07 August 2014 - 14:15
Yes, I am also looking for IVF, but don't know where to apply, the cost is high specially in UAE, I have gone to New Hope Gynaecology hospital sharjah one for consultation but I am not satisfied. in many cases even IUI works, but the doctors are only care there feeeeee, but u. I am trying to go to Dr. Shabana Sultana in sharjah. some people are happy for her, let see <em>edited by Roshdibba1982 on 07/08/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY