Belhasa Driving School | ExpatWoman.com

Belhasa Driving School

Latest post on 09 August 2014 - 08:17

Hello ladies,

Does anyone have a good experience with Belhasa driving school? I need to take some refreshing lessons and pass the theory and road tests again. Marina branch is the nearest one for me.
Please let me know, many thanks

Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 14:10
I had a good experience with Belhasa 5 years ago. My advice would be to go the VIP route - more expensive but better instructors and shorter waiting times. Oh and always dress modestly - esp the day of the test. I'm pretty sure some women fail (despite driving perfectly well) due to inappropriate clothing (e.g. short skirts, short sleeves etc). Good luck - learning to drive here is nowhere near as bad as some ppl say.
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 19:09
Not happy with them
Latest post on 11 August 2014 - 21:31
Thank you all, fingers crossed ;-) x
Latest post on 11 August 2014 - 11:16
If you are just doing a refresher I suggest you do one of their 'defensive driving' courses, its a course geared towards teaching you to drive in dubai and what to watch out for, how to avoid having an accident etc. Good luck, Belhasa are very good :)
Latest post on 11 August 2014 - 09:26
got my license from there just 6 month ago, from the al quoz branch. they're really great! I even got my license in my first try :D
Latest post on 09 August 2014 - 19:28
yes, it is a very good one. I've heard from people that they actually want you to pass, unlike some LOL. It is even an awardwinner and i think, ISO certified.
Latest post on 09 August 2014 - 10:41
That's great, thank you all
Latest post on 09 August 2014 - 10:27
It was many many years ago I used them... but yes..never had any problem with them at that time too.. they are good
Latest post on 09 August 2014 - 10:22
I used them a couple of years ago. They are good. Go for it!
Latest post on 09 August 2014 - 09:27
I went to Belhasa driving school 6 months ago, it was a very good experience, the instructors are very kind at Al Quoz branch, especially one lady instructor called.......................

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY