Maid Available 1st September | ExpatWoman.com

Maid Available 1st September

Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 22:15
Hello, my id is [email protected]. Please let me know if Maya is still available for employment.
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 13:17
Hello Helen! I am interesting with Maya.please contact with me [email protected] Please let us an interview with her. Hi Ladies, apologies for delay in reply to you but yes, Maya is still available at the moment. If you let me have your e-mail addresses I can let you have some further details about her, answer any questions and arrange an interview where necessary. The main thing to note is that you would need to move fairly quickly as we are leaving on 1st September. This would mean having or obtaining approval to hire a Philipina maid and then go through the transfer of sponsorship. Thanks, Helen.
Latest post on 17 August 2014 - 15:30
Hi Helen. I, too am interested. Please contact me at my email address [email protected]. I don't believe the transfer should be difficult. Thank you.
Latest post on 16 August 2014 - 15:17
Hi Ladies, apologies for delay in reply to you but yes, Maya is still available at the moment. If you let me have your e-mail addresses I can let you have some further details about her, answer any questions and arrange an interview where necessary. The main thing to note is that you would need to move fairly quickly as we are leaving on 1st September. This would mean having or obtaining approval to hire a Philipina maid and then go through the transfer of sponsorship. Thanks, Helen.
Latest post on 16 August 2014 - 14:20
Thanks - had no clue. I guess the salary system for maids is the same as it is for the rest of the jobs in the Middle east - based on the passport one holds! No surprises there. Is Maya still available? Sorry not to hijack this post but just wondering what the salary usually is for a live-in maid? Does it depend on how many people in the household/amount of work or is it something that is fixed? That's quite an interesting topic, salary does not depend on the numbers of family but it depends on the nationality of the maid. Sorry if it seems to sound kinda bit racist, but this is like living in a twilight zone. :) There's an FAQs about that on this webpage. How to hire a maid . FYI here are the embassy designated salaries: Embassy Set Minimum Salaries: Indonesia: QR 700 Sri Lankan: QR 800 Filipina: QR 1,400 CHEERS!
Latest post on 16 August 2014 - 11:39
Hi Helen, just wondering if Maya is still looking for a job.
Latest post on 16 August 2014 - 02:34
Sorry not to hijack this post but just wondering what the salary usually is for a live-in maid? Does it depend on how many people in the household/amount of work or is it something that is fixed? That's quite an interesting topic, salary does not depend on the numbers of family but it depends on the nationality of the maid. Sorry if it seems to sound kinda bit racist, but this is like living in a twilight zone. :) There's an FAQs about that on this webpage. How to hire a maid . FYI here are the embassy designated salaries: Embassy Set Minimum Salaries: Indonesia: QR 700 Sri Lankan: QR 800 Filipina: QR 1,400 CHEERS!
Latest post on 16 August 2014 - 02:06
Sorry not to hijack this post but just wondering what the salary usually is for a live-in maid? Does it depend on how many people in the household/amount of work or is it something that is fixed?
Latest post on 12 August 2014 - 14:36
If still available, please contact me at [email protected]
Latest post on 11 August 2014 - 14:00
Hi Helen, Is Maya still available?
Latest post on 09 August 2014 - 18:49
Hello, If still possible I would like an opportunity to meet Maya as well please.We are a family of 4.Please contact me on . Thanks a lot Helen. <em>edited by rups on 11/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 09 August 2014 - 14:18
Helen I would be interested to meet maya for an interview. Nj.81 at hotmail.com If you could drop me a line for a suitable time to meet. That would be great.
Latest post on 09 August 2014 - 12:23
Hi All, we will be leaving Doha at the end of this month and need to find a nice family for our Philippina maid, Maya, to go to. She will require accommodation, sponsorship and a good salary. Please let me know if you are interested, thanks. Helen