Ariel Mermaid Costume | ExpatWoman.com

Ariel Mermaid Costume

Latest post on 12 August 2014 - 10:59

Good Morning Ladies,

Can anyone tell me where i could find an ariel the mermaid costume for 3-4yr old?

Thanks

Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 10:20
just saw this in Matalan at their branch in Lamcy... they might have it at their other branches as well... sorry didn't bother checking the price as my girls are already over the princess phase... but worth giving them a call... here's the link for the product on their UK page if you want to see if before you head to the store here [url=http://www.matalan.co.uk/discover/character-shop/disney-princess/s2589183/kids-disney-ariel-dress-up--4-9yrs'>link[/url'>
Latest post on 03 May 2015 - 13:21
you could try Toys R Us or Matalan, both have dressing up costumes although didn't look to see what ones specifically when I noticed them over the weekend.
Latest post on 03 May 2015 - 13:18
I haven't recently been to any of these shops so I don't know of they have the costume now, but the first places I'd check are, mr bens costume shop (December 2nd street), and creative minds costume shop (umm suquiem street).
Latest post on 03 May 2015 - 13:12
Saw this old thread for Ariel's costume. Has anyone seen one recently? I went to Party World near Lulu Al Barsha but they don't have one in stock. Also went to Party Centre near Media City but they don't have the size we need. Or does anyone have a used one for us to borrow for an event? My daughter is three years old but she wears 4-5 sizes. Thank you in advance!
Latest post on 12 August 2014 - 12:22
Hi My husband said that he saw an Ariel costume in Party Centre store yesterday. It is located in Media City, it's massive, the best party store I have ever been to :) http://www.dubai-shopping-secrets.com/party-centre.html <em>edited by Blankacao12 on 12/08/2014</em>
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 12 August 2014 - 11:49
I also went through this dilemma. I did not find anything suitable here and finally got something on Ebay. There is a huge range of mermaid style outfits available for all age groups.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY