Mums in Marina Promenade? | ExpatWoman.com

Mums in Marina Promenade?

Latest post on 14 August 2014 - 11:59

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to Dubai and will venture to a coffee morning come September, but just wondering if there is anyone on here who lives in Marina Promenade and would like to meet up with their little one/s at the pool one afternoon or grab a coffee? I've got a six month old daughter.

Latest post on 14 September 2014 - 12:36
Hi all, I am 27 weeks pregnant with my first baby and live in JBR. It would be great to meet up with other mums, first timers or otherwise, and share the experience, information and jitters! :) Please lmk of any further meet ups and I am currently on a sabbatical so am pretty flexible. Ruby x
Latest post on 04 September 2014 - 12:31
Hello everyone! I’m also first time mum due at the end of November, I live in the marina too. Currently working so very difficult for me to meet for coffee mornings during the week. I’m also really keen to mum to be in the area and mums with babies 
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 10:53
Hi ladies, I'm happy to line something up. Drop me a line and I will put everyone in touch and we can arrange something. I will take my email address down once you have it. Cheers <em>edited by Stix on 31/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 21:46
Hi ladies What a lovely idea. I m like u divinebeet I'm prego n my little will b here in November. I live in jbr so not far. Let's try to meet n have a drink all together.
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 12:37
Hi, I live in the Marina as well, in the Original Six. I have 5-month old daughter and it would be great to meet other mums and mums-to-be :)
Latest post on 26 August 2014 - 15:42
I am in the Marina, just off the Walk - I am pregnant with my first and the little one will be here in October. I don't drive so the scheduled coffee mornings will not be easy for me to get to. Would love to meet other moms in this area, so I wouldn't have to travel far.
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 13:26
Got it!
Latest post on 18 August 2014 - 17:54
Hi Stix, I'm in the marina and have a 5 month old daughter. I don't know any mums here in Dubai so would be happy to meet for coffee sometime. Cheers.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY