Dog Sitting | ExpatWoman.com

Dog Sitting

Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 14:23
LJT, have you found a solution? I am moving to Abu Dhabi with my dog next month and he can't really stay in boarding facilities because he can be aggressive towards other dogs. This will definitely be an issue for us to. What have you learned? Why not : http://trustedhousesitters.com/ It's very good
Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 02:56
LJT, have you found a solution? I am moving to Abu Dhabi with my dog next month and he can't really stay in boarding facilities because he can be aggressive towards other dogs. This will definitely be an issue for us to. What have you learned?
Latest post on 17 August 2014 - 17:08
Hi have you thought of asking friends or neighbours, someone might be willing to take your pet into their home for a few weeks while you are away, would be cheaper and also might be better for your dog to be with another family for company while you are away, might be worth asking ? I know I would be willing to look after a neighbours dog or cat for a few weeks
Latest post on 16 August 2014 - 21:28
Hi, my King Charles Jack Russell cross is arriving in country next month and I'm trying to plan ahead in finding pet sitters for when I go away on holiday. I can't find any service that will look after her in the home environment, only boarding kennels. Can anyone tell me of any pet sitting services in Abu Dhabi and provide contact info? I'm beginning to get worried that bringing her is the wrong decision as kennels are not an option. Thanks.