Bourn Hall Clinic, Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Bourn Hall Clinic, Dubai

Latest post on 17 August 2014 - 14:34

Hello Ladies,

I would be grateful if you can let me know of your experience with Dr. Diana Kayal at Bourn Hall Clinic, Dubai. I am planning to take appointment there for IVF and am bit scared. Also, it would be great if you can share your overall experience at Bourn Hall Clinic.

Thanks so much for your time :)

Latest post on 09 September 2014 - 13:23
Hello ladies, I went for my appointment with Dr Ahmad at Fakih IVF and I was quite impressed overall! The staff were great and Dr Ahmad himself seems like he knows what he's doing and was very emotionally supportive and positive too - and we all know how much support and care we need through this difficult time. I started with the hormones and stimulation already. My hopes are a bit higher this time, I am hoping for the best.
Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 14:43
Hiii I tried IVF at Bourn Hall twice with Dr David at Bourn Hall but did not get pregnant. Both my fallopian tubes are blocked and Dr said I need to undergo laparoscopy and that IVF is the only way for us to have a baby. I have just scheduled my appointment with Dr Ahmed @ Fakih IVF and hopefully things will go better, I will keep you all posted - fingers crossed x
Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 11:32
Thanks Safi and Marps for your response! :)
Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 10:18
Hi I can only say great things about Bourn Hall! I have been to see Dr Diana quite a few times and really like her - she is calm and caring and really puts you at ease. The whole clinic has a nice feeling about it and the reception staff are also lovely. I am heading back there anytime soon to start my second IVF cycle. I have not been to Dr Fakih because I was instantly put off by all the reviews about how commercial it was so I can't compare - my only experience has been of BournHall and I have been impressed so far! Hope that helps - good luck! :-)
Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 06:53
Hello Rucha From my experience bourn hall has been excellent so far.All staff are excellent and they are thoughtful and accommodating which is something you need during treatment. My self and my friend went to Fakih before. Both did not want to go back. For me I will vote for bourn hall Regards
Latest post on 18 August 2014 - 12:01
Hello again ladies! Making a request again to respond to my question below. I am really tensed about the whole thing, if I am making the right decision. Do you think Dr. Fakih clinic is better than Bourn Hall? Thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY