A la carte brunches | ExpatWoman.com

A la carte brunches

Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 14:29

Hey ladies

We're looking to take some friends for brunch (either fri or sat) but they're not into buffet brunches. Any suggestions for nice non-buffet brunches? But that also don't cost a fortune!

TIA! xx

Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 10:25
hi ladies. thanks for all the replies. Think we've decided to go to Shanghai Chic at Ibn Battuta Gate for their unlimited tasting evening as we realised we have entertainer vouchers :) I love Shanghai Chic so really looking forwards to it but also excited to trying out some of your suggestions over the coming weeks! Thanks! :) xx
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 09:44
Ruth's Chris at The Address Dubai Marina, all al la carte and very good. I forgot about Ruth's Chris - An amazing brunch of limitless high quality food
Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 20:54
Ruth's Chris at The Address Dubai Marina, all al la carte and very good.
Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 19:21
Bice brunch at Hilton JBR is good. Table 9 we enjoyed but didn't think the service was great. I love La Parilla but only the main is a la carte. The same thing at Legends at Creek golf club but we always love it there. Excellent food and very attentive service.
Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 15:45
Hey ladies We're looking to take some friends for brunch (either fri or sat) but they're not into buffet brunches. Any suggestions for nice non-buffet brunches? But that also don't cost a fortune! TIA! xx Dry or alcohol? Preferably with alcohol. Nothing rowdy but friends like the odd beer with food.
Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 15:27
I've always had nice food at the Bice brunch at Hilton JBR, the food is served to your table. 19 at the Address Montgomery is good, there is a small buffet of starters and buffet deserts but the mains are served to your table. La Parilla at Jumeirah Beach Hotel is fab with tapas and mains served to the table but it is expensive so only go if you want to break the bank!
Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 15:10
Hey ladies We're looking to take some friends for brunch (either fri or sat) but they're not into buffet brunches. Any suggestions for nice non-buffet brunches? But that also don't cost a fortune! TIA! xx Dry or alcohol?
Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 14:55
More Cafe, Limetree and Shakespeare would be my suggestions
Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 14:46
Gaucho & Table 9 do al a carte brunches, as well as The Ivy
Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 14:45
Reform at The Lakes do a really nice casual brunch - have at look at their website but basically you get to choose a sharing platter of meats/cheeses/seafood for your starter and then a main/unlimited sides and dessert - food is lovely and the service is pretty good on food and drinks compared to other brunches
Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 14:43
If you could cope with a very small buffet brunch. I would suggest Desert Palm, great food and reasonably quiet

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY