Jelaiah complex | ExpatWoman.com

Jelaiah complex

Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 16:11

Hi everyone

I'm moving in to the jelaiah complex next week and wondered if anyone knew much about it. It will be a 4 bed 4 bath as far as I am aware and I will be sharing this villa. I need to know the room sizes if possible and wether there are facilities in this compound.

Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 22:42
Hi, been here a few dyas now and its more than adequate for me a single girl! Its secure and close to ikea! perfect for filling up all the empty space and the bedrooms are huge! thanks for your response
Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 19:51
Hi Scc1 I will also move to Jelaiah complex next month. The compound is fine, with a medium swimming pool and a small gym. Houses are fine, with a nice living/dinning area and kitchen downstairs and three bedrooms, two ensuite, a living area, a bathrrom and a sort of strange small kitchen upstairs that I intend to use as a storage. Size of rooms is OK, specially taking into account all have cupboards. Plenty of light, semifurnished and curtains also provided. Maintenance is included but not utilities. I think if you share intimacy can be preserved. After hard house hunting, I think this compound is not the best but the rent is according what they offer. I am happy to move, hopefully I will not regret. See you there. Enjoy the moving!