Victory Heights to Umm Suqeim | ExpatWoman.com

Victory Heights to Umm Suqeim

Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 20:01
Ta very much!
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 16:26
Yes 15 minutes. We always leave about 20 minutes but get there well ahead of time.
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 15:31
thanks ladies. Guinness would you say door-to-door in 15 mins in the morning?
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 11:44
We live in VH and our children go to Kings (Um Suqeim). The commute is honestly not too bad. We leave VH by the Al Khail exit and then take Um Suqeim road to school. That way we avoid the speed cameras on Hessa and the Salik gate on SZR. The worst part of the commute is the turn from Al Wasl towards the school. Until then, there really is never any traffic at all.
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 10:41
I live in sports city right next to Victory heights and i work in Media City and i take Umm Suqeim road every morning and takes me around 15 mins to get to work. Hessa street is always a nightmare, best to avoid! I'm not sure how they are in the afternoon as i always go through tecom and then take the road that passes through back of springs... cant remember the name of it. That takes me 10mins to get home.
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 10:34
Hoping one of you lovely ladies can help...am considering moving to VH but this is a lot further away from school (Kings Dubai) than we currently are. how long is the drive under normal morning traffic conditions and later in the afternoon? what is the best route - Umm Suqeim road or Hessa Street? TIA.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY