Beauty Plus Ladies Salon in Satwa highly recommended especially for rebonding. | ExpatWoman.com

Beauty Plus Ladies Salon in Satwa highly recommended especially for rebonding.

Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 20:07

I've been meaning to post this for ages! Just wanted to say the times I've been to Aliza at Beauty Plus Ladies in Satwa I've been so super chuffed with my hair! She takes more care than I've ever experienced in making sure the result will be awesome and it always is! I trust her judgement immensely and my hair has looked great since I've been going to her and has grown so much finally!

Latest post on 16 April 2018 - 12:43
I hear Aliza is no longer associated with Beauty Plus. Any idea where she is gals?
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 20:37
Btw, I also did my hair from them. Result was always fantastic. So I believe, she is not advertising probably really happy with service.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 19:42
hmmm...what exactly is 'rebonding'? That is exactly what I want to ask! What is rebonding?
Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 15:50
Can't you just give her the benefit of the doubt? Maybe she is truly happy with the salon and is not advertising. If she were, don't you think she'd give more details about the salon?
Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 15:46
I've been meaning to post this for ages! Just wanted to say the times I've been to Aliza at Beauty Plus Ladies in Satwa I've been so super chuffed with my hair! She takes more care than I've ever experienced in making sure the result will be awesome and it always is! I trust her judgement immensely and my hair has looked great since I've been going to her and has grown so much finally! I don't know who you are. You are not doing that business any favors. Owner is She's such a lovely lady, do her favor by deleting this forum. Appearantly it looks like your are advertising. If not, share your experience. That salon is already highly recommended.
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 10:44
hmmm...what exactly is 'rebonding'? Making frizzy hair straight with the use of chemicals
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 22:29
hmmm...what exactly is 'rebonding'?
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 22:13
Sounds good. Whereabouts in Satwa is it?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY