Lovely Sri lankan maid looking for family | ExpatWoman.com

Lovely Sri lankan maid looking for family

Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 10:17

Hey ladies

There is a lovely Sri Lankan lady who's been cleaning for me for a while now. Yesterday she told me her contract with her cleaning company expires at the end of this month and she's looking for a family to join for a live in position.

She's hard working, polite, very honest, discreet, great with kids and dogs, has good English, has common sense and initiative! She's always been an absolute pleasure to have in my apartment. I would love to take her on myself but unfortunately we're just not in a position to take on a full time maid at the moment and don't have the room for a live in.

I'll be really sad not to have her coming to us anymore but just wanted to put the word out there to try and help her find a good family to work for.

If anyone's interested in meeting her please let me know. She'll be coming to me next on sunday afternoon so I can let her know and put you in touch with each other.

Thanks! :) xx

Latest post on 07 September 2014 - 21:31
Hi ladies! Im so sorry for not having replied until now! I haven't been on this page for a while, always forget that the thread was moved to the Maid's section! My lovely lady has actually found a new family to join and will start with them in a couple of weeks time. I will be staying in touch with her though so if for any reason things don't work out I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks and sorry again! xx
Latest post on 07 September 2014 - 15:05
Hi there We are an Irish family with a baby girl and would love to meet this lady if she is still looking for a family to help. Please let me know terryclare at hotmail dot com. Thanks
Latest post on 06 September 2014 - 20:12
Hi, We are a European family with two boys. We used to have a lovely Sri Lanka lady when our youngest was born. She lived with us and worked for us for two years and then decided to retire. We just started looking again for somebody new to join our family and would love to hear from you. You can contact me on klijndubai[at'>yahoo.com Thanks
Latest post on 30 August 2014 - 23:35
I would be pleased to speak to this lady. Please share her details on mgbusuttil at hotmail dot com.
Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 22:50
Hi Infiniti I've emailed you. you can now remove address if you want :)
Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 19:30
Hello! I would also be interested to speak with this lady as I am looking for help full time live in. Appreciate if LMAO you cld send her details... sylv dot eliz at gee-mail dot com. Thanks in advance
Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 17:00
Hi Shazadien, thanks for your interest. I've emailed you so feel free to remove your info now if you want. Untouchable, as far as I know she's just looking for live in, but I can check with her when I see her on sunday
Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 09:00
LMAO-DXB is she only looking for live in positions?
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 15:43
LMAO-DXB PLZ do not give up on me i am in a desperate need for such one :'(

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY