Nannies in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Nannies in Dubai

Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 11:25

Hi Everyone - I am about to go back to work and we're looking for recommendations for a reliable agency for hiring a Live Out Nanny. Nannies Dubai seems to be the most popular agency, and I've heard a number of negative comments about them online, but most are complaints that you have to pay in advance, which I'm not opposed to doing as long as we can guarantee quality care and a reliable nanny. Before leaving our 6 month old baby with a stranger I would expect there to be a thorough background check and assessment of qualifications, and we're willing to pay good money for it! Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Any feedback on Nannies Dubai, or other reliable agencies???
One last thought - daycare for babies? I've heard these exist, and hesitant to drop our baby off so early at a daycare, but we're looking into all options at this point,

Thanks in advance,

Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 11:40
I am sure I heard that Assist.ae were offering a Nanny service, with thorough checks, they may be worth a call. <em>edited by pollydxb1 on 21/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 11:40
Do they do thorough background checks on any maid/nanny here? I've never heard of anything here, like they have in the UK I wasn't aware they could here like they can in the UK :-)
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 11:37
Do they do thorough background checks on any maid/nanny here? I've never heard of anything here, like they have in the UK
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 11:35
Do they do thorough background checks on any maid/nanny here?
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 11:34
Hi I think majority of the "nanny" agenices here are very poor and dont actually deal with the level of qualified nanny you would want. However, I will let other posters comment on their experience. When I went back to work, I placed my daughter in Blossom Nursery and was very impressed with the standard of care. I would recommend you check them out. I felt more secure leaving my daughter in a secure environement with qualified staff. There are lots of other similar good daycare facilities if you check what is good location for your work/home journey. The only downside of nursery is that if the child is sick you will have to keep them home so you will need a flexible employer. When my daughter was older (3 years) we hired an experienced maid/nanny and cut down the days at nursery but when she was small I was more comfortable with the structured nursery environment. There are some really good ones out there these days! In the end, it is your personal choice. I hope you find a good solution :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY