Tupperware Consultant | ExpatWoman.com

Tupperware Consultant

Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 14:19

Hello,

Does anyone know of any tupperware consultants in Dubai ? Or if we wish to become one, then what is the process?

Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 09:20
There was a Tupperware consultant at the baby bazaar at Times Square last month. She may point you in the right direction. Plenty of aussie's here to attend your parties ;) Do they take their own pampas? Lolakitty, you taking this group hug thing too far?
Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 22:08
There was a Tupperware consultant at the baby bazaar at Times Square last month. She may point you in the right direction. Plenty of aussie's here to attend your parties ;) Do they take their own pampas?
Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 22:07
There was a Tupperware consultant at the baby bazaar at Times Square last month. She may point you in the right direction. Plenty of aussie's here to attend your parties ;)
Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 21:16
A friend from home sent me an invite to a Tupperware & C'tail party just this week!
Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 21:06
Tupperware; symbol of domestic drudgery of the housewife or freedom to enter the world of business for women in the 50's? Personally I have only ever endured one TP and that was an unexpected surprise, an experience i concluded as about as exciting as mud-wrestling an angry hippo having had my eyes plucked out by an angry pygmy following an SA assault course. If anyone wants Tupperware they buy it from a shop, a simple exercise executed quickly and without needless pain. Ouch!!! As a child, I attended a couple of Tupperware parties hosted by family friends, and played with a bunch of the kids toys they sold. For me, Tupperware parties meant tasty Pakistani snacks, watching a Michael Jackson or Superman movie, socializing with other kids, and cake. I currently own a Tupperware set of measuring cups; they are very accurate. Tupperware made this awesome juice jug with a perforated plunger insert that mixed up frozen fruit juice concentrate or powdered juice mix with the water very effectively.
Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 22:47
I don't think Tavola sells the full range . There was a lady selling full rage here but I think she left a few months ago , she didn't do parties you just ordered from the catalogue . Great product still !
Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 10:35
Tupperware; symbol of domestic drudgery of the housewife or freedom to enter the world of business for women in the 50's? Personally I have only ever endured one TP and that was an unexpected surprise, an experience i concluded as about as exciting as mud-wrestling an angry hippo having had my eyes plucked out by an angry pygmy following an SA assault course. If anyone wants Tupperware they buy it from a shop, a simple exercise executed quickly and without needless pain.
Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 07:43
Sadly I think tupperware consultants and parties went out in the early '90's. As you can buy them all from supermarkets now. Maybe you want to consider becoming an Avon Lady instead? Tupperware parties are still going strong in Australia and NZ! Mullets and soft rock are still pretty big too, we're good at holding on to classics. still use typewriters and telex?
Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 07:32
Sadly I think tupperware consultants and parties went out in the early '90's. As you can buy them all from supermarkets now. Maybe you want to consider becoming an Avon Lady instead? Tupperware parties are still going strong in Australia and NZ! Mullets and soft rock are still pretty big too, we're good at holding on to classics.
Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 01:29
They don't sell Pampered Chef in stores do they? I got so tired of going to those house parties. But now that you mention it, I kind of feel like going to one!
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 16:01
or Ann Summers :\: Do Ann Summers sale ladies come round to your home? No but neither do Avon ladies or Tuberware chicks.... Ah but they do still exist: http://www.avon.uk.com/PRSuite/findARep.page I'd find it out for AS but the site is blocked! http://www.annsummers.com/page/PartyPlanHome
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 15:46
or Ann Summers :\: Do Ann Summers sale ladies come round to your home? No but neither do Avon ladies or Tuberware chicks....
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 15:23
or Ann Summers :\: Do Ann Summers sale ladies come round to your home?
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 14:53
or Ann Summers :\:
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 14:35
Sadly I think tupperware consultants and parties went out in the early '90's. As you can buy them all from supermarkets now. Maybe you want to consider becoming an Avon Lady instead?
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 14:20
You can buy tupperware at Tavola. I dont believe there are any consultants.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY