Nannies Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Nannies Dubai

Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 14:50

Hi All,

Iwonder if you have any review to share on Nannies Dubai Agency.
I have just had a call with the Manager Julia and there was something wrong i felt in the call.

I was asking for a full time, live out nanny/housemaid without sponsoring her, and as I would not like to violate the laws here i thought that is the only way is to hire it through a service agency in which that maid would be sponsored by them.

However, when I asked her to confirm if this is the case that the nanny she will provided is sponsored by them, she said NO, and the case turned to be that she is playing like a connecting point between you, myself in this situation, and the maid she is going to provide who's being sponsored by her husband or one of the family!!! and her sponsor will give NOC letter.

So, now what is the difference between me getting one of dozens of maids who advertise them selves wither on dubizzle or her and they have there own visa and also a NOC from the sponsor and some of them are only asking for 1500 AED as monthly salary, and hiring the same nanny from her agency plus paying 3000 AED as a commission and 2500 AED as monthly salary

I am in a desperate need for a true advice, I live in Dubai and work in Abo Dhabi, leaving @ 7 AM & return @ 6 PM, I forced to send my 4 years old girl to stay with my mother back in my country till I find the matching fit for us, now I am running out of time and do not know what to do!!!

Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 11:39
You can also look at daycare centers, which we are in the process of doing now. More affordable, and in some ways I feel more safe and secure with the environment. They usually have certified first aid and qualified early childhood development workers, that you can't necessarily expect from a nanny/maid.
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 15:31
Kisses and hugs thanks a million pollydxb1 :D
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 15:29
Wooooowwww that is some good news thank you very much ladies, I am giving it a try then with http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic226745-lovely-sri-lankan-maid-looking-for-family.aspx I hope she does reply, do i have other options to get in contact with her rather than just commenting a reply to her post?? pardon me i am new joiner her do not know too much :) LMAO should reply she is often on here, and you at least then have an option - Good Luck
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 15:21
Wooooowwww that is some good news thank you very much ladies, I am giving it a try then with http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic226745-lovely-sri-lankan-maid-looking-for-family.aspx I hope she does reply, do i have other options to get in contact with her rather than just commenting a reply to her post?? pardon me i am new joiner her do not know too much :)
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 15:18
You don't have to have a live in though, your "nanny" could find their own accommodation? I know a few people who have live out maid's - as they just don't have the room.
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 15:17
I meant that i will sponsor her ok, but with out living in same apartment with us i will provide her a shared room some place nearby
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 15:09
kitten67 I appreciate your advice, we are currently living in a small apartment with 1 bedroom only, and from my weak knowledge the government is requiring that you would be living in at least 2 Bedrooms unit. Do you know if there is any exception that i could hire her while providing a place to live in maybe shared room with other parties?
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 15:05
Forgot to add - dont take anyone on "öwn visa" - this is illegal and you would face AED50,000 fine. More importantly, why would you not want to sponsor someone who is taking care of your child and your home. You need some security. good luck!
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 15:02
I have also heard the same that ND acts more like a broker - getting CVs for you but in the end you have to sponsor etc. You are far better finding and sponsoring someone yourself. Check here on EW or on noticeboards in Spinneys etc for family leaving who can give you reference for their maid. Other posters on here recommend Howdra agency for finding maids so that could be an option Good luck!
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 14:59
Thanks pollydxb1 for sharing this To be honest, I would love to have the nanny as a live in that will eliminate many hassles and 100% LEGAL, however we are currently living in a small apartment with 1 bedroom only, and from my week knowledge the government is requiring that you would be living in at least 2 Bedrooms unit. That is why I am struggling to find my match, live out, full time, and under an agency's sponsorship! On the other side, if it turned that getting a nanny on her own husband's visa with providing a NOC is legal i will defiantly get that one
Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 14:52
Is this an option? http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic226745-lovely-sri-lankan-maid-looking-for-family.aspx

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY