Where to buy a runner treadmill in Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Where to buy a runner treadmill in Dubai?

Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 16:29

Ladies, could you advise me a reliable brand of a runner treadmill and the place in Dubai where I could buy it? The budget is 5000-6000 AED. Thanks!

Latest post on 25 December 2016 - 12:46
I decided to go for a new one to eliminate delivery costs, and so I'd have a 1 year warranty + service at my home thereafter.. after calling around a ton of shops from Decathlon to S&S to BH, I bought a NordicTrack C200 online at Active Fitness Store and it has everything I wanted! (fan, place to put my book, adjustable cushioning, incline, low noise, good preset workouts, ifit compatible, etc). It just seemed like a safer route than buying used, since it's quite an investment, and their service by phone & delivery were really fantastic. activefitnessstore dot com.
Latest post on 22 December 2016 - 02:46
I have a really good make,of treadmill with lots of running programmes and loose weights. Hardly used.
Latest post on 21 December 2016 - 12:10
Mind if I ask what brand you got, where & how much? I'm in the market, but want to spend more in the 2000-4000 range. And I really want a book ledge, does no one read while jogging anymore?? I don't read while exercising but very much enjoy listening to music. We also have an old laptop in the study/4th bedroom on the desk in front of the trainer and my DH downloads various TV programmes for me - things I like and he doesn't ? - and that keeps me happy while I'm plodding along.
Latest post on 21 December 2016 - 10:29
Mind if I ask what brand you got, where & how much? I'm in the market, but want to spend more in the 2000-4000 range. And I really want a book ledge, does no one read while jogging anymore??
Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 13:39
Thank you, ladies! We've got one! :)
Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 05:31
Don't do it - they are terrible for your knees and ankles - there are lots of really good running tracks in Dubai; try going to one of those :)
Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 21:50
For sure worth going to the outlet mall, the prices are very reasonable.
Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 14:48
Any of the big sport shops. I have a Reebok one that cost about what you plan to spend. Decathlon probably has good prices and maybe also worth checking the Outlet Mall. There are a couple of big sport shops there on the top floor that sell gym equipment
Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 14:46
For that budget you could buy a new one....I got mine from Sun and Sands which you'll find in most major malls.
Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 14:24
Ladies, could you advise me a reliable brand of a runner treadmill and the place in Dubai where I could buy it? The budget is 5000-6000 AED. Thanks! Dubizzle is a good place to start or classifieds on EW :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY