Newborns at Al Zahara - assistance with birth cert and visa? | ExpatWoman.com

Newborns at Al Zahara - assistance with birth cert and visa?

Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 17:52
Hi, I gave birth there too. Make sure you take your passports and marriage certificate to the hospital with you. They will give you a birth notification which you need to get the certificate. I would recommend Baby Steps, they were great for getting our certificate. They come to your door and collect your documents and deliver it all back, very handy when you have a new baby at home. They are a bit too expensive for processing baby's visa but good value for the certificate.
Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 10:56
hi, I gave birth there a few months back. They didn't have a service or person on site. They gave us instructions how to do it ourselves and a pamphlet for baby steps who offer the service you are looking for.
Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 19:22
Not specifically al zahra, but we used baby steps back in 2012 to get my dds birth certificate, was very quick and hassle free. They bring it back wih all the necessary forms etc you need to apply for a passport. Then my husbands PRO sorted the residency visa out once we'd got her passport back.
Latest post on 22 August 2014 - 16:39
Hi everyone We will be having our baby at Al Zahara Hospital in Dubai in a few weeks and was wondering if any of you knew if there was a service at Al Zahara that assists with newborn documents and obtaining a residency visa? Like a PRO service? Thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY