DBS, Wakra | ExpatWoman.com

DBS, Wakra

Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 10:15

Hi ladies,
I was wondering if anyone’s kid out there will be going to DBS, Wakra ?? It would be good to know them here and also meet them on the induction day at the school.
Thanks.

Latest post on 08 September 2014 - 17:03
Hi yes we have arranged for transport for my son they will pick him up tomorrow I plan to go with him and then come back taking a cab as Iam not driving at the moment They sent an email today
Latest post on 08 September 2014 - 14:02
Hi My daughter will be in reception and we live in Bin Mahmoud. Are you going to depend on the school transport or are you arranging your own?? The reason I am asking because when we asked them about it before admission they assured us there will be transportation from private companies and today after talking both with the transport guy and school people, I think there will be no transportation, at least for few months. So I was wondering what other parents are planning to do. I also asked the school about tomorrow’s events like if parents are expected to stay for the whole time or just pick up and drop them and what they have planned for tomorrow. But it seems the person from administration do not have any idea what plans the school has for parents and kids. All she could tell me for sure is that students have to stay in the school for the whole time. Well that is obvious. So do you have any idea about tomorrow’s itinerary or something?? Sorry so many questions. Bye Thanks.
Latest post on 08 September 2014 - 12:15
Hi sorry for replying so late yes my younger one will be going to DBS wakra in yr 2 and we live in al waab area