O-Desk | ExpatWoman.com

O-Desk

Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 19:09
I've used them for lots of different bits and bobs. They are reputable but I'm not sure how much money can be made by individuals. There seem to be a lot of companies/agencies from India/Pakistan under cutting each other. I supposed you'd have to work very cheap to build up your profile/reputation to begin with.
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 19:08
I've used them for lots of different bits and bobs. They are reputable but I'm not sure how much money can be made by individuals. There seem to be a lot of companies/agencies from India/Pakistan under cutting each other. I supposed you'd have to work very cheap to build up your profile/reputation to begin with.
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 15:50
Haven't used it but i know a few people that have used e-lance and were happy with it.
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 15:20
I have used it to hire people before but not for myself. Was a good service and would use again--seems to be very reputable.
Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 10:40
Hi ladies, Has anyone used 'O-Desk'? If so, would love to hear your thoughts. I am looking for work (but have a little one at home) so thought this might be a good option....? Carrie. Hi Carrie! I'm working here not quite long. I received payments but haven't withdrawn it yet coz of minimum earning requirement for withdrawal. A relative of mine who works here religiously is earning well(payments are being transferred to your registered account). It's free btw ;)
Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 14:45
yes, if you can be bothered with it I believe there's money to be made..there's also Fiverr.com which I think is similar....
Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 14:21
Hi ladies, Has anyone used 'O-Desk'? If so, would love to hear your thoughts. I am looking for work (but have a little one at home) so thought this might be a good option....? Carrie. Never heard of it?!
Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 12:05
Hi ladies, Has anyone used 'O-Desk'? If so, would love to hear your thoughts. I am looking for work (but have a little one at home) so thought this might be a good option....? Carrie.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY