Bank recommendations | ExpatWoman.com

Bank recommendations

Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 18:55

Can anyone recommend a good bank here with good customer service!
TIA

Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 20:44
I bank with DIB and very happy. I also have locker in Al Barsha mall branch. They offer lowest rate for locker. Recently during my overseas trip, I had some issue. They called me and fixed my issue. Never thought some bank will do international calls for clients.
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 15:48
If I filed a complaint with the Central Bank, what would they do? Would they ask ADCB to compensate me? Just curious to know what might happen... Did u write the swift code or was it a mistake frm the bank? Senior official as in the bank manager or head of operations or CEO? Huge difference! If u have a solid case tht is documented then I'd try contacting the central bank and see wht they have to say abt it Ur money was lost for a whole month and tht is a huge period ..whatever bank or individual Tht was credited with ur money has benefited frm it so it's an unacceptable error I'm not in retail banking but In my opinion the bank should compensate u...if u only contacted a manager or a bank official he's prob just trying to protect his ass/bank and there's where the central bank is needed. Hope this was helpful
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 09:23
If I filed a complaint with the Central Bank, what would they do? Would they ask ADCB to compensate me? Just curious to know what might happen...
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 16:34
ADCB actually "lost" a substantial amount of my funds of in a transfer. Took them a month to find it. They had input incorrect SWIFT code along the way. I lost out on both interest and currency exchange. When I took it up with a very senior official, they did not compensate me in any shape or form. I am an Excellency (Private Banking equivalent) customer....... Did u try contacting the central bank? U shud def file a complaint there
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 16:26
ADCB actually "lost" a substantial amount of my funds of in a transfer. Took them a month to find it. They had input incorrect SWIFT code along the way. I lost out on both interest and currency exchange. When I took it up with a very senior official, they did not compensate me in any shape or form. I am an Excellency (Private Banking equivalent) customer.......
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 22:38
And a 4th recommendation for ADCB.
Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 21:48
..........and a third plug for ADCB!!
Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 15:13
I will recommend you to go with ADCB as it is one of the most technologically advanced banks with the largest branch network in UAE. ADCB offers personal banking, business banking, investment banking, online banking, financing service, etc. Moreover, it also offers Islamic banking service for self-employed entrepreneurs and small businesses in UAE. You can visit the bank website for more details.
Latest post on 25 August 2014 - 20:18
Can anyone recommend a good bank here with good customer service! TIA I'm very happy with Adcb Everyone I know highly recommends ADCB We also bank with ADCB and are very happy - moved to them from HSBC a few years ago when HSBC published that article in one of the local newspapers about the salary level of their desired clients. Emirates NBD is also a good bank. We have dealings with them, too. edited by mrsb. on 24/08/2014 am currently with HSBC but not happy, ADCB seems to have happy customers.
Latest post on 25 August 2014 - 13:48
am happy with EIB
Latest post on 25 August 2014 - 13:47
I'd recommend NBAD, efficient customer service and very secure, they always sent text notifications when a transaction's been made using your card etc. I bank with HSBC & Barclays - I don't particularly recommend either of them but they do text me when my card is being used!
Latest post on 25 August 2014 - 13:23
I'd recommend NBAD, efficient customer service and very secure, they always sent text notifications when a transaction's been made using your card etc.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 19:57
Can anyone recommend a good bank here with good customer service! TIA I'm very happy with Adcb Everyone I know highly recommends ADCB We also bank with ADCB and are very happy - moved to them from HSBC a few years ago when HSBC published that article in one of the local newspapers about the salary level of their desired clients. Emirates NBD is also a good bank. We have dealings with them, too. <em>edited by mrsb. on 24/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 19:50
Can anyone recommend a good bank here with good customer service! TIA I'm very happy with Adcb Everyone I know highly recommends ADCB
Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 19:05
Can anyone recommend a good bank here with good customer service! TIA I'm very happy with Adcb

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY