Infertility | ExpatWoman.com

Infertility

Latest post on 26 August 2014 - 20:23

Hi everyone,

I write because I need your help, we are lost in this question.
We are trying for a baby for three years, with no luck.
In November 2013 we began testing at the Cuban hospital, everything went right and now they have tranfer us to Infertility Clinic of Hamad Hospital.
Everything is too slow for us.
Can you give us advice to speed up the solution? Maybe a private center?. What´s the opinion about the Hamad Hospital regarding infertility?

Thanks in advance,

Daniela.

Latest post on 07 June 2016 - 20:01
Sidra just opened their out patient clinic, and from what I see online, I think they care for infertility issues. May be a good place to check out.
Latest post on 23 May 2016 - 08:31
Dear Natbrooks, thank you for this info. I will try to get in touch with someone from Doha Mums... Completely understand how this subject is sensitive - I thought how EW forum is perfect for a start, since you can always hide behind nickname :) Best wishes
Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 16:21
Hi Ladies There is an infertility support group here in Doha. We have a facebook page but it is secret so you won't be able to see it unless you are a member. There are lots of ladies on there who have been through Hamad and other infertility treatments here, in the rest of the gulf and world wide. Unfortunately I can't PM you on here with the details of who to contact as there is no function for it on this forum. I don't really want to put my email address or phone number down as this is an open forum and it is also against the rules. I know that Doha Mums has information on the group however if neither of you have had children it is unlikely that you will have joined. I'm sure that if you use the contact button on their website (http://www.dohamums.com) and explain the situation that they will be able to put you in touch with the right person. Sorry that it's not easy to find however most people aren't 'out' about their infertility so having the group secret helps make sure that their privacy is protected.
Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 14:00
Hi everyone, I write because I need your help, we are lost in this question. We are trying for a baby for three years, with no luck. In November 2013 we began testing at the Cuban hospital, everything went right and now they have tranfer us to Infertility Clinic of Hamad Hospital. Everything is too slow for us. Can you give us advice to speed up the solution? Maybe a private center?. What´s the opinion about the Hamad Hospital regarding infertility? Thanks in advance, Daniela. Hello Ladies, Is there any support group for us who struggle with fertility? It is very difficult to find any information regarding this in Qatar... I've also tried to make an appointment at Infertility Clinic in Hamad, with no luck. Last month I went in Al Ahli, and now I am on my very beginning of the journey... with millions of questions...