Cooking Classes - Updated Contacts | ExpatWoman.com

Cooking Classes - Updated Contacts

Latest post on 29 September 2014 - 08:37
Izzy, now that I'm not teaching regularly, I usually ask people what they want to learn and get a general concensus going. For a first class I'd probably teach hommus, Moutabel, fattoush and shish tawook. I'm thinking of using my sister in law's apartment in Deira if people dont want to travel half way to Abu Dhabi.
Latest post on 28 September 2014 - 14:16
would be interested if at weekends as i work (allegedly)
Latest post on 28 September 2014 - 14:01
Ladies, I have been asked several times by many friends and acquaintances and some ladies from this forum to start a persian/iranian cuisine class. Please voice your interest if you would be interested. The classes will be divided into several modules like, rice stews, kebabs, soups, dessert frittatas..... They will be held at my villa in silicon oasis during school hours. It is all just an idea. Ow. However I will start if there is enough interest. Thanks
Latest post on 28 September 2014 - 12:11
can you put up a sample menu of what you will be cooking?
Latest post on 28 September 2014 - 12:09
I'm so sorry ladies, I've been on vacation and busy since I got back. I was holding Lebanese cooking classes in my home in JLT but have since moved halfway from JLT to Abu Dhabi (40 minute drive). I've also aquired a full time job. I'm thinking of holding a class or two over Eid next weekend. Pls email me if you have any questions. ginnee ginnee 36 at hotm ail dot com.
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 15:53
Have you tried Top Chef? They have various classes and each one has a menu set beforehand which you can see online. Just had a look and there's a Thai class next week. Most likely there will be an Arabic one some time (there was in Ramadan, when I was looking). You cook your meal (several courses) then all eat it I think. topchefdubai dot com thanks i will keep an eye on top chef... i was hoping to find home cooking type of classes..
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 15:49
Have you tried Top Chef? They have various classes and each one has a menu set beforehand which you can see online. Just had a look and there's a Thai class next week. Most likely there will be an Arabic one some time (there was in Ramadan, when I was looking). You cook your meal (several courses) then all eat it I think. topchefdubai dot com thanks i will keep an eye on top chef... i was hoping to find home cooking type of classes..
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 12:56
Have you tried Top Chef? They have various classes and each one has a menu set beforehand which you can see online. Just had a look and there's a Thai class next week. Most likely there will be an Arabic one some time (there was in Ramadan, when I was looking). You cook your meal (several courses) then all eat it I think. topchefdubai dot com
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 10:53
thank you ladies! i will definetly check out all the links! xoxx STILL LOOKING FOR ARABIC COOKING CLASSES THAT RUNS IN THE EVENINGS... NO LUCK SO FAR.
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 09:04
thank you ladies! i will definetly check out all the links! xoxx
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 18:09
Abeda from Spice and Aroma runs amazing indian cooking classes. check out her website http://www.spiceandaroma.com/abedas_corner.htm Gina is now in AD - she's still travelling so I'm sure she will be in touch when she gets back but I have no idea if she is still running cooking classes. if she is - they are great! Abeda also ran some thai cooking classes with a restaurant in the marina area - they were good too.
Abeda from Spice and Aroma runs amazing indian cooking classes. check out her website http://www.spiceandaroma.com/abedas_corner.htm Gina is now in AD - she's still travelling so I'm sure she will be in touch when she gets back but I have no idea if she is still running cooking classes. if she is - they are great! Abeda also ran some thai cooking classes with a restaurant in the marina area - they were good too.
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 17:48
Meridien by the Airport (Dubai) has cooking classes. Look really nice! And not too pricey.
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 17:35
I can highly recommend Rebecca Corley's cooking classes. You can call her on 050 7141094 I believe she has a FB Page 'Cooking in Dubai'.
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 12:14
I believe she is in Abu Dhabi. thanks for the tip! i shall do so. would u know if she still arranging classes in dubai? thanks !
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 12:13
Website: www.topchefdubai.com edited by pollydxb1 on 27/08/2014 topchef is on my list, a bit pricy but will consider i wont find anything else:(
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 11:56
Website: www.topchefdubai.com <em>edited by pollydxb1 on 27/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 11:48
I believe she is in Abu Dhabi.
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 11:39
Hi ladies, i was going through posts regarding cooking class and contacted some with no reply.. does anyone know if Gina is still around? i have not got reply from facebook page.. would you please share your experience/contacts for recent cooking classes you have attended? thank you!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY