Things to Do for Hubbies! | ExpatWoman.com

Things to Do for Hubbies!

Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 13:13
Definitely a sport related hobby, or one where he can just have man time with his friends or make new friends through. My husband and I both play rugby and always have since we were together, at times it can be challenging to fit around our children but it means we kill multiple birds with one stone by doing something sociable, sporty and separate! Doesn't have to be something as physical as rugby, a lot of my friends husbands go golfing, fishing, polo etc
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 11:00
Mine seems to live at the Golf course .... yes even in the heat of summer. I think he is addicted! I have one of those DH too!!
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 10:50
Send him out on the ocean on a paddle board. Water skiing, wakeboarding, sky diving, paramotor courses, autodrome.
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 10:49
My suggestion is unprintable, you have my sympathy's. mind boggles - could it be a group hug?
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 10:36
Mine seems to live at the Golf course .... yes even in the heat of summer. I think he is addicted!
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 20:59
My suggestion is unprintable, you have my sympathy's.
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 14:35
Send him to the IV beer festival happening this weekend!
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 14:34
My husband appears to be going through a mid-life crisis I think (or maybe I am exaggerating) but he is seriously bored with life in Dubai. ? I think it is what is called - sick of summer!
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 14:28
Skydive dubai (or the tamer option of indoor skydiving at Mirdiff mall), quad biking in the desert, dubai offroad club, desert drums, diving in fujairah, cycling on the al qudra bike track or round the autodrome on a wednesday night, meetup.com. Hope one or more of these interest him. You can google for more info and contact details.
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 14:20
well what does he like doing?
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 14:08
Ladies, what activities do your husband's get up to on weekends or spare time? My husband appears to be going through a mid-life crisis I think (or maybe I am exaggerating) but he is seriously bored with life in Dubai. Any suggestions?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY