Mum's Group for 12 month old..... | ExpatWoman.com

Mum's Group for 12 month old.....

Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 14:43

Hi all,

Am new to Dubai and have a 3 year old and 12 month old. My 3 year old starts FS1 next week and therefore, I am looking to spend some time with my 1 year old and meet other mum's with babies of the same age.

I'm sure there are groups about so if anyone can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Carrie.

Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 19:57
Hi Carrie, we have regular meet ups for mums with toddlers, it's a safe and hassle free way of meeting up, your can view the schedule in our events- here's a link... http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_events_whats_on.aspx#CoffeeMorning HTH EW Admin
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 19:35
Where do you live Carrie? I also have a one year old and a three year (and six yo) but my 3 year isn't going to fs1. There are expatwoman mums and bubs groups at fun city ibn battuta and mercato mall, but I haven't made it there yet. There's a playgroup at jebel ali, library storytime at the old library o Sundays, MOE. We are going to start kindermusik this term on a Wednesday and there's songs and stories at the change initiative on a Tuesday. We are in barsha and have inlaws staying at the moment, but happy to arrange a play date mid sept when they go. There's a play dates for moms and bubs dubai FB page too.
Latest post on 27 August 2014 - 15:07
Hi all, Am new to Dubai and have a 3 year old and 12 month old. My 3 year old starts FS1 next week and therefore, I am looking to spend some time with my 1 year old and meet other mum's with babies of the same age. I'm sure there are groups about so if anyone can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Carrie. Hi Carrie You could try in the other forum - http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/forum13-pregnancy-babies--toddlers.aspx

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY