beef ribs | ExpatWoman.com

beef ribs

Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 16:03
Hiya Caligurl, went into Prime Gourmet this morning and they only had the short ribs which I ended up getting. However they did they say they would order them from the warehouse for me and I could collect them this afternoon so worth giving them a call/visit. I would have ordered but I needed to get something first thing to stick in the slow cooker :-) They're also open on Fridays until 3pm Thanks so much for replying! Sounds like a trip to Prime Gourmet this weekend. I was going to throw some in the slow cooker as well. If you have a good recipe, do share! No problem at all. No great recipe I'm afraid, with ribs I tend to just cover them in a shop bought BBQ sauce, slow cook for 8 hours, add more sauce and finish off in the oven for 15 minutes for the sauce to go dark and sticky. Baked sweet potato fries and homemade american style cheese biscuits to mop up the juices mmmm Oh that sounds so good! Thanks for the inspiration (:
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 15:03
Hiya Caligurl, went into Prime Gourmet this morning and they only had the short ribs which I ended up getting. However they did they say they would order them from the warehouse for me and I could collect them this afternoon so worth giving them a call/visit. I would have ordered but I needed to get something first thing to stick in the slow cooker :-) They're also open on Fridays until 3pm Thanks so much for replying! Sounds like a trip to Prime Gourmet this weekend. I was going to throw some in the slow cooker as well. If you have a good recipe, do share! No problem at all. No great recipe I'm afraid, with ribs I tend to just cover them in a shop bought BBQ sauce, slow cook for 8 hours, add more sauce and finish off in the oven for 15 minutes for the sauce to go dark and sticky. Baked sweet potato fries and homemade american style cheese biscuits to mop up the juices mmmm
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 14:23
Hiya Caligurl, went into Prime Gourmet this morning and they only had the short ribs which I ended up getting. However they did they say they would order them from the warehouse for me and I could collect them this afternoon so worth giving them a call/visit. I would have ordered but I needed to get something first thing to stick in the slow cooker :-) They're also open on Fridays until 3pm Thanks so much for replying! Sounds like a trip to Prime Gourmet this weekend. I was going to throw some in the slow cooker as well. If you have a good recipe, do share!
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 14:02
Hiya Caligurl, went into Prime Gourmet this morning and they only had the short ribs which I ended up getting. However they did they say they would order them from the warehouse for me and I could collect them this afternoon so worth giving them a call/visit. I would have ordered but I needed to get something first thing to stick in the slow cooker :-) They're also open on Fridays until 3pm
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 14:02
Butchers Shop and Grill? They sell fabulous steaks so worth a try. That is who I was going to suggest, I bought delicious burgers from them a few weeks ago! <em>edited by pollydxb1 on 28/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 13:39
Thanks I'll give PG a call If you find any, will you post back please? I was looking for some last weekend(:
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 11:54
Butchers Shop and Grill? They sell fabulous steaks so worth a try.
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 10:11
Thanks I'll give PG a call
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 08:08
woudl try the butchers in Unoin co-op or ask Prime Gourmet - they may have in or the may be able to order for you. Basically try any actual butcher
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 07:43
where to buy? Not the short ribs in Spinneys but the full ribs ie Grand Grill, meat co ones

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY