Virus on my Samsung s3?? | ExpatWoman.com

Virus on my Samsung s3??

Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 14:07
Olryto!! Thanks will try to back up and reset the fone.. Thank you so much.. I btw downloaded avg as well
Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 13:02
I have the similar prob with my s4. Its a touch wiz virus which pops up everytime. Also my data stops working and need to restart my device like 10 times a day :| Will AVG work for that too or anything else I can do to fix it other than formatting.. dont wana loose all my data on the phone.. :( You won't have to lose your data when formatting. There should be two options, one is factory data reset and the other is to have a "clean up" without losing the data. My Sony has these two options, but my LG doesn't. But to be safe, just back up ALL your data onto your SD card (which you need to do regularly anyways) and onto your computer if you want to be double safe, then do a factory reset. You will have to reinstall the apps that you want. Try to remember which app that you recently installed that causes your phone to freeze like that. AVG will screen for virus, I believe the free version does not have anti-spyware or malware. You also have to be careful what apps you download. HTH.
Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 11:07
I have the similar prob with my s4. Its a touch wiz virus which pops up everytime. Also my data stops working and need to restart my device like 10 times a day :| Will AVG work for that too or anything else I can do to fix it other than formatting.. dont wana loose all my data on the phone.. :(
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 15:10
Morning ladies Apparently this morning find my phone picked up a virus called "Tapsnake" from my understanding I always thought smart phones automatically updates and clears any viruses or notifies you before entering a site. Is there an app for virus protection on Android? TIA This is a fake virus alert. Do not click on the link to download whatever software it offers to remove this threat. Go to your playstore and look up AVG. Download this software instead, and then do a scan of your phone with it. Once registered, the AVG will also be able to locate/shout/wipe off data in the event you lost your phone. Give it a try. Cheers!:D Thanks Sahara. Literally just did that. AVG seems to have good reviews so I downloaded the app. Thanks again.
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 14:04
Morning ladies Apparently this morning find my phone picked up a virus called "Tapsnake" from my understanding I always thought smart phones automatically updates and clears any viruses or notifies you before entering a site. Is there an app for virus protection on Android? TIA This is a fake virus alert. Do not click on the link to download whatever software it offers to remove this threat. Go to your playstore and look up AVG. Download this software instead, and then do a scan of your phone with it. Once registered, the AVG will also be able to locate/shout/wipe off data in the event you lost your phone. Give it a try. Cheers!:D
Latest post on 28 August 2014 - 09:47
Morning ladies Apparently this morning find my phone picked up a virus called "Tapsnake" from my understanding I always thought smart phones automatically updates and clears any viruses or notifies you before entering a site. Is there an app for virus protection on Android? TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY