Where to shop for Christmas Decoration | ExpatWoman.com

Where to shop for Christmas Decoration

Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 17:13

Where Do they sell all kind of Christmas Ornaments, lights and Christmas tree. I'd like to start early as I'm expecting (first baby) and due on December. So I better get all ready and settled soon. If you can pls recomend good options and locations I will really appreciate it. Thank you ladies.

Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 12:30
Marks and Spencers at festival city do some lovely decorations and aren't too expensive
Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 11:12
I have a Christmas tree and a full box of decorations for sale if your interested includes lights ? edited by Diet7up on 31/08/2014 Can you send me picts of the tree. As per lights and ornaments I'm looking for red & white, or light silver instead of white. here is my info makeuproomdubai gmail thank you
Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 09:26
IKEA also carries Christmas décor, but usually not until November
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 16:06
For both quality and price Homecentre has never dissapointed. C4 has lovely ones but I have come across too many broken ones, especially the balls, to go back there.
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 13:27
I have a Christmas tree and a full box of decorations for sale if your interested includes lights ? <em>edited by Diet7up on 31/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 08:47
Wicker (in Karama) and Falcon Gallery (Al Quoz) usually start selling Christmas items by 1st week of October :)
Latest post on 30 August 2014 - 20:40
There's a great chinese shop that sells all kinds of strung lights and decorations if you are brave enough to go to Dragonmart. By November there will be loads there.
Latest post on 30 August 2014 - 17:34
Lights I did not see this time but we got last year when they start selling decorations for the UAE national day, they have clear ones at that time, I think it was October.
Latest post on 30 August 2014 - 17:32
Tchibo has them right now and all very inexpensive, not the whole kaboodle but tree ornaments and few other bits. There is a store or two in the ground level at DM that open later on, I think in November.
Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 20:11
if you don't mind used/second-hand, I saw some decors and trees for sale on Second Hand Dubai. You can go to their Facebook Page and take a look.
Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 19:11
Oh ok. Thank you! You will be able to buy them at lots of stores in any of the malls but it's way too early for them to have anything in stock yet. November will probably be when you start seeing items available. You can get reasonable priced items at Ace, Homes R Us, Home Centre, Geant, C4 and then more expensive at places like Lakeland, Crate and Barrel and Galleries Lafayette. edited by Yorky on 29/08/2014
Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 18:08
You will be able to buy them at lots of stores in any of the malls but it's way too early for them to have anything in stock yet. November will probably be when you start seeing items available. You can get reasonable priced items at Ace, Homes R Us, Home Centre, Geant, C4 and then more expensive at places like Lakeland, Crate and Barrel and Galleries Lafayette. <em>edited by Yorky on 29/08/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY