The Villas, Dubailand | ExpatWoman.com

The Villas, Dubailand

Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 18:15

Does an yone have any info. on The Villas, Dubailand?They look really nice but is it still a big building site or are some areas complete? Is it handy for Jebel Ali freezone? We are coming out on Monday for a look see, can't wait!!!

Latest post on 30 August 2014 - 21:32
We're up at The Villa - love it in our 5th year renting here, and we're in the middle of the building ... Nothing can beat your own pool and space/privacy - our poochie loves it x <em>edited by cymraes on 30/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 30 August 2014 - 15:56
I personally regret having a private pool as it adds a lot to your DEWA bill. If you live somewhere like Arabian Ranches you are never far from a clean, chilled/heated community pool. Have a look at the Palmera attached villas. They might suit you and are closer to Jebel Ali than the Villa.
Latest post on 30 August 2014 - 08:44
All the Mazaya villas in The Villa have their own pool. The villas are massive though. Don't think there are any that have less than 3 bedrooms.
Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 22:18
I could be wrong but I think there is a waiting list for the a Garden View Villas. There maybe further information available by contact Nakeel direct.
Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 21:59
Still trawling through all the property sights!! One that interests me is the Garden View villas through Nakeel, but I can never find any images or reports from residents! Anyone out there live in them? I am staying very close to them next week so hopefully can go look!! The other subject, does anyone have a good relocator for our dog from the UK. side? We will probably use DKC.for the Dubai side but they need separate agent to do UK side(Manchester Airport)
Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 18:46
Thank you for that!, any other places you recommend with the possibility of private pool. We don't need a big place as there are only the 2 of us and our beloved dog! Having your own private pool will depend on what budget you have. If you stay in a community which is already finished many of them have communal swimming pools which are very nice, plus you don't have the added expense of looking after it.
Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 18:27
Thank you for that!, any other places you recommend with the possibility of private pool. We don't need a big place as there are only the 2 of us and our beloved dog!
Latest post on 29 August 2014 - 18:21
Really depends on which part you will be looking at, some areas are finished and nicely landscaped, others are still like a building site. I would say to commute to Jebel Ali Free Zone it will take approx 45 minutes if traffic is okay. There are a few different types of villas, some come with their own pool which may or may not be of interest to you but there are no communal pools at The Villa. I believe the nearest shop it a short drive away at Silicon Oasis but I am sure others that live there will have more details on what is available. If you are coming out it's definitely worth a visit to see what you think of the area.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY