Best Bank in Saudi | ExpatWoman.com

Best Bank in Saudi

Latest post on 20 June 2015 - 22:17
The Saudi Hollandi Bank is good. I've been using this bank since the last 2 years, and a friend who recommended the same to me ahs been using it since 5 years. Not so sure whether they would charge for transfer or how much, but I know they are quite efficient and provide good service...
Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 09:10
No news yet on our company doing this here, but when it was necessary in other places, we were just paid the minimum amount required by the law in country, which we used to live on. The balance still being paid offshore. could your company do this? Otherwise, if you have accounts with HSBC Premier you can make transfers between them for free. Not sure this would work here, but might be worth checking.
Latest post on 30 August 2014 - 18:21
I should think there are lots of people in this position given the new laws coming into effect in November. What is the best way to transfer SAR to US$? What bank?
Latest post on 30 August 2014 - 15:49
So far DH has been paid his salary into his Lloyds US$ account in Gersey. Now the company are changing the rules for all employees to receive their salary into a Saudi Bank obviously paid in SAR. This means DH will have to transfer money to Lloyds account. Would the Saudi bank charge us for transferring money from SAR to US$? Which is the best bank to use in Saudi? Your help would be appreciated to sort out this dilemma.