Fitness First Community Clubs membership | ExpatWoman.com

Fitness First Community Clubs membership

Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 20:40
The lower price is for residents of emirates hills (springs, meadows, lakes etc) you need to prove out live in one of these communities. Imagine the highest price is for a non community family. If you call them they will explain the pricing policy.
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 19:12
Myself and my husband have a fitness first community membership - platinum. We use the springs, meadows and Lakes. We love it! Obviously, like an awful lot of people, we are on a budget but this is our luxury. We enjoy the gym facilities, the inclusive fitness classes and of course the pools. My husband negotiated a fantastic price for an 18 month membership and that was at the beginning of the summer! Now they are giving new members three months free as the weather is cooling and the chance to train outside is getting ever closer. You cannot get a couples membership, but that works to your advantage as you are negotiating for two new members. I do understand that they have tariff thresholds that they cannot go under, but go in hard and I am sure you will not be disappointed. It is not cheap I know, and we thought very long and hard about it. Just remember that you can go everyday - I go twice sometimes on a weekend - all the centres are clean, welcoming and you know you are in safe hands. I sound like a rep! I am not, just a big fan.
Latest post on 30 August 2014 - 18:46
Hi Is anyone able to advise the approximate cost of joining the Fitness First community clubs (previously Hayya) at Lakes, Meadows and Springs? Also, do they do a couples membership or would you have to buy two individual memberships? The website is very vague with prices ranging from 1999 to 5999 but nothing explaining what the price differences are for!! TIA <em>edited by DubaiCheekyB on 30/08/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY