The end of the Live in maid arrangement for me | ExpatWoman.com

The end of the Live in maid arrangement for me

Latest post on 06 September 2014 - 16:46
I have an answer for that one question, the fact of the maid she have open channels with you made her comfortable with you, you are not the boss anymore, you are just another woman her aura as a boss is already gone or faded by being familiar with the boss, so boss become another woman competing with her. it become a relationship of 2 women living in the same place, she see you in all your times, good ones and bad ones, she has seen you just walked up, and seen you when you are sick, but you never see her like that, you seen her always dressed up, here she starts playing the game of trying to take the man of this house, after she already guaranteed the love of his children, she compare her self to "the other woman" whom happened to be married to the man of the house! she witness your fights and disputes, she know about your relationship more than you can imagine, then she try using your clothes, in a try imagining herself the boss of this house, the later is a psychological this everybody knows it as role playing with pre-schoolers and un educated adults do, she wants to be you! she cleans your house, babysit your kids, why not take the man? this is simply the answer of the question of why good maids turn bad, I can hear someone will say what is wrong with me posting this? or why a maid think she can take a man from his family? or what kind of backward thinking I have? simply you and your maid do not share the same education of position in life or even the same language, you are coming from 2 worlds, and I can see so many philippino maids go clubbing and they are seeing men throw them selves on them, only because they are spreading their legs for whomever pay for the night out, or start a relationship and do things to the man a wife don't do, I do remember a saying wives don't give blowjob! but maids do! as she have nothing else waiting for her except mouths to feed, so she will do what ever she can to have this man as a husband to secure her life after one million year she won't be able to have. I really feel sorry for women in this age and time still do this like hundred of years ago. so boss be aware of your maid! Lol
Latest post on 05 September 2014 - 20:01
I have an answer for that one question, the fact of the maid she have open channels with you made her comfortable with you, you are not the boss anymore, you are just another woman her aura as a boss is already gone or faded by being familiar with the boss, so boss become another woman competing with her. it become a relationship of 2 women living in the same place, she see you in all your times, good ones and bad ones, she has seen you just walked up, and seen you when you are sick, but you never see her like that, you seen her always dressed up, here she starts playing the game of trying to take the man of this house, after she already guaranteed the love of his children, she compare her self to "the other woman" whom happened to be married to the man of the house! she witness your fights and disputes, she know about your relationship more than you can imagine, then she try using your clothes, in a try imagining herself the boss of this house, the later is a psychological this everybody knows it as role playing with pre-schoolers and un educated adults do, she wants to be you! she cleans your house, babysit your kids, why not take the man? this is simply the answer of the question of why good maids turn bad, I can hear someone will say what is wrong with me posting this? or why a maid think she can take a man from his family? or what kind of backward thinking I have? simply you and your maid do not share the same education of position in life or even the same language, you are coming from 2 worlds, and I can see so many philippino maids go clubbing and they are seeing men throw them selves on them, only because they are spreading their legs for whomever pay for the night out, or start a relationship and do things to the man a wife don't do, I do remember a saying wives don't give blowjob! but maids do! as she have nothing else waiting for her except mouths to feed, so she will do what ever she can to have this man as a husband to secure her life after one million year she won't be able to have. I really feel sorry for women in this age and time still do this like hundred of years ago. so boss be aware of your maid!
Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 14:47
You are a kind person so you cannot understand why someone would act in this manner to you especially as you have been so giving. The harsh but true reality is you are best getting rid of her asap as she has lost respect for you, this will not ever come back. May i ask how old she is? Perhaps better for you to find an employee (not a companion) who is older and will not want to disrespect your boundaries and home in this manner. You live and you learn and your son will not be affected by a maid change. please do not give in to her and give her more money to stay as you are better off rid. Would your employer let you behave in the manner that she has done? Good Luck x
Latest post on 30 August 2014 - 19:59
It is hard to understand when you are trying to be fair and reasonable, however she is an employee and I certainly wouldn't let my daughter behave in the same way either. Your maid is taking advantage. edited by amy on 30/08/2014 edited by amy on 30/08/2014

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY