Working from home | ExpatWoman.com

Working from home

Latest post on 09 November 2014 - 11:44
Look on Nabbesh.com they have lots of freelance work-from-home jobs in different fields
Latest post on 09 November 2014 - 10:57
Hi there..I'm in a similar situation and need to find some work I can do from home. Does one need special qualifications in order to proof read and where does one find this type of work? Any pointers gratefully received! :)
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 09:49
Sorry Tazz911...the link is working for me. If you do a search for the thread ' Lonely in Umm Sequim' you will find contact info. No worries if you have already sorted out an alternative. Have a good day! :)
Latest post on 08 October 2014 - 00:41
Hi Sorry didnt chk email over holidays> The link doest work.
Latest post on 04 October 2014 - 12:03
Hi there Tazz911. What a lovely gift. Let's discuss this via email? [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic222276-lonely-in-umm-sequim.aspx'>link[/url'> Let me know when I can remove this post. <em>edited by veganprincess on 04/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 19:25
Thanks a lot for your response. There are two papers one he has completed a year ago (after getting bored of his 10 years of research) and is approx 12000 words. Its actually I who wants him to clean it up a bit. Maybe I will get it printed for him as a gift. Second one is something he started recently but going really clappers on. Being an engineer at heart, he is too logical in writing (aka dry and difficult flow) and i thought someone can enhance his prose style. Its really to proof read, edit and improving the style and reading flow of the material. If its a bad timing for you then I will appreciate if you know someone else who could assist. thanks a ton
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 11:36
Hello Tazz911! Sorry I have only just seen your post. Thanks for thinking of me! We're in the middle of packing (for a move) and organising a freight for a relative so I don't have a great deal of free time at the moment. Could you tell me how long the document is? Would you say that the paper basically needs proof reading with a small amount of editing? Looking forward to hearing from you...if I can't help then there are a few other people I can ask. Have a great day! :)
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 15:39
Now I am hijacking! I am a Secondary level English teacher but have decided to take an extended break from schools. I am also looking at work I can do from home. I have done a fair amount of proof reading in the past. I would really be interested in marking papers. If anyone (on this thread or otherwise) can help with contacts I would appreciate it. Have a fab day! edited by eternalsunshine on 01/09/2014 Hi my husband is doing a paper on values, believes and culture. He is looking for someone to proof read it and improve prose of the same. Is this something that interests you or do you know someone else who can assist him
Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 10:21
Now I am hijacking! I am a Secondary level English teacher but have decided to take an extended break from schools. I am also looking at work I can do from home. I have done a fair amount of proof reading in the past. I would really be interested in marking papers. If anyone (on this thread or otherwise) can help with contacts I would appreciate it. Have a fab day! <em>edited by eternalsunshine on 01/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 18:27
Sorry let me just be clear. I have not JUST had a baby she's 10 months now. I am a qualified maths teacher. I've not tried tutoring but haven't got much response back. [i'>I've just had a baby and I could do with the money[/i'> Apologies for misunderstanding........
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 17:06
Daza...sorry to hijack this but does your step sister get a lot of work and which course did she do? Returning to UK soon but need to be able to support my kids but also be around for them as no other family members in uk to assist with childcare in holidays etc. I currently mark exam papers ( but this won't be available in UK) so am used to working accurately and in fine detail.
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 11:37
Sorry let me just be clear. I have not JUST had a baby she's 10 months now. I am a qualified maths teacher. I've not tried tutoring but haven't got much response back.
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 09:12
What skills do you have? My step-sister works from home doing a proof reading service. You obviously need strong language skills to do this though.
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 01:22
You just had a baby and you're bored ??? wow !! lol
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 00:42
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone knows of ways to earn money by working from home? I've just had a baby and I could do with the money. Plus, the boredom is killing me!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY