Mobile British/Western Hairdresser | ExpatWoman.com

Mobile British/Western Hairdresser

Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 08:40

Can anyone recommend a western mobile hairdresser please? I live in the Arabian Ranches area.

Thanks.

Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 08:54
Hazel is great and talented but she leaves the biggest mess. Hair absolutely everywhere. To make it more painful she giggles "oh I would help cleaning but I gotta run". Only go with her if you live in a villa and can do this in the garden. Also she would not help much with washing your hair, which is a bit awkward. And you pay salon prices for all this. The end result is good though, and that's important. Not a glowing recommendation for her, I'd say... Be careful posting the contact details of these mobile hairdressers. They are all operating illegally and are subject to fines...
Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 21:15
Hazel is great and talented but she leaves the biggest mess. Hair absolutely everywhere. To make it more painful she giggles "oh I would help cleaning but I gotta run". Only go with her if you live in a villa and can do this in the garden. Also she would not help much with washing your hair, which is a bit awkward. And you pay salon prices for all this. The end result is good though, and that's important.
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 20:23
Thank you for the suggestions!
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 17:12
Sandrine 050 590 5259 http://myfrenchhairstylist.com She does all over Dubai and Abu Dhabi and I personally recommend
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 12:07
I know a lot of people recommend Hazel - 0558023096

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY