KitchenAid 8 Quarts mixer | ExpatWoman.com

KitchenAid 8 Quarts mixer

Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 09:32

Good morning ladies,

I am thinking to buy a KitchenAid 8 Quarts mixer from USA, but i wonder if you can recommend any other site/s rather than Amazon, as it only offers the 110 Volts type and i need it to be 220 Volts just to be easy working over here in Dubai without the hassle of a converter, any suggestions?

Also, do you know a good & cheap way to ship it from there to here? it's price is around 900 dollars and that includes the machine itself and other extra parts!

Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 09:07
Thank you very much Ummzaina I tried going there but was not aware about that manufacturer changing fact!!. Apricot i really appreciate your adding here i did not think that i could rely on dragon mart as i have never been there before and always i used to hear that they sell chines stuff may be i will give it a visit and see myself what's going around there! however, can you recommend a certain place in Sharjah?
Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 01:32
OP, you can buy commercial sized stand mixers at the restaurant supply shops in Dragon Mart, Sharjah, etc. Locally available and no convertors to hassle with.
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 13:38
Have you tried Tavola? They sell kitchen aid. Then you can check it in person if it has plastic parts and they may have other brands.
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 09:49
Kenwood. If want commercial grade / size then you cannot beat hobart.
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 09:43
Ohh really?? :( i was counting on it I need that commercial size and it was great comparing its price against capacity Do you recommendation for other brand with near price?
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 09:35
I am not sure you can buy 220 v in the states. Also, i wouldn't recommend Kitchen Aid nowadays - it's no longer made by Hobart and now has plastic interanal mechanisms

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY