Eyes tested - Millicent Grim or Janice Glaser or others? | ExpatWoman.com

Eyes tested - Millicent Grim or Janice Glaser or others?

Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 10:43

Hi. As a family, we normally have our eyes tested annually at home but can't this year so went to two optometrists here who gave different prescriptions.

Can anyone recommend any? Or I'm thinking we should see an ophthalmologist here. Past threads have recommended Millicent Grim or Janice Glaser. Any preferences or suggestions please?

Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 19:36
Dr Grimm assessed my son and we were very happy with her. We asked her if we should go back for an annual check and she said no need. Just come if you feel the glasses are no longer working.
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 14:26
I am the opposite. You couldn't pay me to go back to Moorefields (we were there for 18 months with our son). Dr Grimm is cheaper, just as good if not better, and if you book an appointment there, you will see her every time (as opposed to Moorefields where you rarely get to see an Ophthalmologist). <em>edited by Tru Blu on 31/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 14:12
I have been to see Dr Grimm and also Moorfields and i prefer Moorfields. Thank you Izzy - do you mind me asking why you preferred Moorfields?
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 11:26
I have been to see Dr Grimm and also Moorfields and i prefer Moorfields.
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 11:17
Thank you sjpbingley! I think I will try Millicent - it appears she's an ophthalmologist and Janice Glaser is an optometrist.
Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 11:04
Hi 3rd hand recommendation I am afraid as I haven't used but I know people who've used Millicent and been happy. I have met her and she seems very thorough and has a nice approach.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY