Are there any compounds in Khalifa A? | ExpatWoman.com

Are there any compounds in Khalifa A?

Latest post on 31 August 2014 - 11:48

Hi

We are moving to AD from Doha in a week or so and need to find somewhere to live. It has literally just been confirmed so we're in a huge rush now to get over before school starts on the 11th!

Because we could only get in to a rather expensive school, we are looking for a 5 bed villa for 200K max and husband was thinking Al Reem but they look rather small. Are they? There seems to be a lot of villas in KCA for our budget but I can't tell if they are stand alone or in compounds.

Please can you let me know of any compounds in KCA that I could look at?

Thanks for your help!

Latest post on 09 September 2014 - 20:13
I live in KCA and our villa is standalone but all the ones here have their own pool so if it's a private pool your after then this is great. I love it here, close to Etihad Plaza for quick amenities bank, pharmacy, supermarket, spa, fast food, etc etc My husband viewed Raha gardens and although he liked the compound environment the noise from the main road was ridiculous so it put him completely off. Hope you've found somewhere! X
Latest post on 08 September 2014 - 22:19
Hi We are moving to AD from Doha in a week or so and need to find somewhere to live. It has literally just been confirmed so we're in a huge rush now to get over before school starts on the 11th! Because we could only get in to a rather expensive school, we are looking for a 5 bed villa for 200K max and husband was thinking Al Reem but they look rather small. Are they? There seems to be a lot of villas in KCA for our budget but I can't tell if they are stand alone or in compounds. Please can you let me know of any compounds in KCA that I could look at? Thanks for your help! look at saadiyat apartments if you are "going" to that school, or raha beach which is at the top of the saadiyat road.
Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 19:17
Hi Frazzle, We just did the reverse move (Abu Dhabi to Doha). The advice given by Twinkle12 is a great starting point. KCA doesn't have the compounds like you find out near Aspire Zone - they are either large like the ones mentioned (much bigger then Al Farden Gardens and Beverley Hills) or smaller compounds with only a few villa's. Good Luck!
Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 15:00
Hi Frazzle, Welcome to Abu Dhabi - i would suggest that you look at Raha Gardens, Al Reef, and Sas Al Nakheel for starters as in KCA is not really compound living with pools and parks and shops etc, yes there are some compounds but not with facilities like the above mentioned. Good Luck with your move!