Proluton depot injections | ExpatWoman.com

Proluton depot injections

Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 15:31
Hi PompeyPFC - I asked my husband and unfortunately he does not remember. Sorry- it was 2011 and the memory is foggy. I remember actually asking on the ExpatWoman Dubai board for pharmacies convenient to the airport and then calling the ones they suggested. My husband does not think that he showed the prescription -- but he did have my prescription with him, so I'm not 100% if it was needed or not.
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 16:13
I needed this a couple of years ago and my husband flew to Dubai to get it.... not the answer you want, but he called a pharmacy close to the airport in Dubai to put it on reserve then flew there and back. At the time, we were told it was not available in Qatar at all, so I guess it's helpful that it's in the country now. Hi could you possibly tell me if you needed a prescription. I am happy to fly to Dubai, if you knew the pharmacy as well that would be great thank you!
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 10:28
I needed this a couple of years ago and my husband flew to Dubai to get it.... not the answer you want, but he called a pharmacy close to the airport in Dubai to put it on reserve then flew there and back. At the time, we were told it was not available in Qatar at all, so I guess it's helpful that it's in the country now.
Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 17:30
I don't know anything about the drug but if you can't wait then go to Emergency at the Women's hospital. Be prepared to wait for a long time as obviously you'll be triaged low. They might not see you but it's worth a try.
Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 16:19
I am desperately trying to get some more Proluton. After IVF my doctor from home is recommending I continue with these. I went to a private clinic who said it's only available from Hamad. I went to my medical centre who have urgently referred me to the women's hospital but urgent appointments can take two weeks and I need another injection on Friday or Saturday. Any advice or experience? Thank you