any deals on beach hotels for October | ExpatWoman.com

any deals on beach hotels for October

Latest post on 07 September 2014 - 21:33
And it's Eid ...
Latest post on 07 September 2014 - 16:38
Prices usually start going up in October so not sure if there will be many deals at that time but it may be worth checking Booking.com or Agoda.com to see if anything comes up. If they are looking for a 2 night stay the travel Entertainer book has vouchers for some hotels on the Palm, there are also some in the complementory book that comes with the other Entertainer books.
Latest post on 07 September 2014 - 16:31
Heard on the radio this morning about Rixos at RAK being on special offer 999/- and HIlton hotels all 33% off...Good luck!
Latest post on 07 September 2014 - 15:58
I spent my bday at Zabeel Saray it was fabulous ! They had this offer which included accommodation, dinner, breakfast and a turkish hammam. I would definitely go there again.
Latest post on 07 September 2014 - 13:50
OK< I have had no responses to my original question, next one then, is, can anyone recommend any of the beach or palm hotels from experience? TIA
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 10:41
IS anyone aware of any deals with beach hotels during October? I have visitors coming who would like a night away from their kids and would like to maybe try one of the beach hotels. Any thoughts? TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY