Are there any Norland/Chiltern trained nannies working in any nurseries here? | ExpatWoman.com

Are there any Norland/Chiltern trained nannies working in any nurseries here?

Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 09:35
Emailed just now
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 19:03
I'm not a Norland Nanny but a good old fashioned NNEB - if I can be of any help at all? Thanks so much trees, could you maybe email me at waldegrave 36. At gmail dot com. D
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 17:13
Thanks for replies everyone. I am aware of the salaries that can be achieved for these nannies working privately for families, I am also aware that not all of them are salary driven - many go and nanny in ski resorts and summer destinations where they earn less but have different experiences. I am interested to know if there are any newly qualifieds ( perhaps living with their parents) working out here - not wanting a family job or perhaps returners working part time or even owners/managers here with a Norland/Chiltern training. If there are any non-working Norland/Chiltern Mummies here you could also probably help me with the advice I need. TIA I think there may not be any here as I believe they cannot be sponsored the usual maid ( child carer) way if that makes sense. They may have to be sponsored by Husbands company as they couldn't be on a regular maid visa due to nationality. I have worked with several nurseries here and most if not all are NNEB ladies. In 8 years I have never come across a Norland/Chiltern lady
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 16:17
I'm not a Norland Nanny but a good old fashioned NNEB - if I can be of any help at all?
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 15:55
Thanks for replies everyone. I am aware of the salaries that can be achieved for these nannies working privately for families, I am also aware that not all of them are salary driven - many go and nanny in ski resorts and summer destinations where they earn less but have different experiences. I am interested to know if there are any newly qualifieds ( perhaps living with their parents) working out here - not wanting a family job or perhaps returners working part time or even owners/managers here with a Norland/Chiltern training. If there are any non-working Norland/Chiltern Mummies here you could also probably help me with the advice I need. TIA
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 14:55
Thanks for your response Izzy. Please don't be put off responding, anyone who can be of genuine assistance. wow - how rude!!! If you had actually bothered to think about it, you would have known the answer!!!!
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 14:31
Most nursery nurses from the UK earn up to 12,000AED a month some even less ( Usually NNEB qualified only) I highly doubt they would have any ladies from Norland or Chiltern here
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 14:27
I don't think Izzy is being that unhelpful as Norrland nannies in the UK are extremely highly paid in a way that childcare workers in the nursery sector here are just not. Although some very wealthy families may have brought in a Norland nanny privately In the UK a newly qualified probationary Norland nanny can earn a salary that corresponds to 12,000-14,600 AED per month (UK £22,000-30,000 per year) An experienced Norrland nanny would earn salaries of around 18,000 to over 25,300 AED/month (UK £35,000-50,000+ per year)
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 13:35
Thanks for your response Izzy. Please don't be put off responding, anyone who can be of genuine assistance.
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 12:35
I seriously doubt it..... considering pay levels of nursery staff.
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 12:32
Please let me know.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY