Organic Vegetables and spinning classes | ExpatWoman.com

Organic Vegetables and spinning classes

Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 17:28

Hello. I've been in Abu Dhabi a week now and so far I've been food shopping in Lulu, Carrefour and Spinneys. As a family we are used to eat mainly organic food and I've not been able to find much here apart from a few items of dry food. Can anyone recommend other supermarkets than these that might have a wider selection?
Also I'm looking for spinning/cycling classes where you can just drop in without being a member and finally can anybody suggest a good hairdresser? My daughter wants to put highlights in her hair. Thanks very much
<em>edited by Noglish on 02/09/2014</em>

Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 19:06
I am facing the same problem, here are my addresses so far : Carrefour : beef, imported fruit and vegetables, some dry things but not many Lulu Khalidiya :small selection of local vegetables and imported fruits, organic cheeses, good range of dry and canned items, Japanese items, ecological cleaning products Waitrose Al Reem : beef, pork, wide range of dry and canned items, spices, pulses, very little veggies and fruits Toiletries: Neal's Yard Remedies and Solace in Al Wahda mall, a small shop at the entrance of the WTC souk which is the only place where I found Aleppo soap, Al Manara pharmacies for Weleda products I hope this helps... Only been here 3 months !
Latest post on 11 September 2014 - 19:35
Try Waitrose at Eastern Mangroves. You might find some more choice there. Regarding spinning classes, there's one happening at Fit Studio in Mangrove One compound http://fitstudio.ae/index.php/buy_and_reserve_classes/ and the other place is Abu Dhabi Country Club. http://adcountryclub.com/members-section/ Hope this helps. Cheers
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 22:33
Thanks. That sounds great. I'll check it out:)
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 19:54
Hi, Look up a company Ripe me, their website is www.ripeme.com They sell organic Fruit and Veg. There is a lot more details on their website (which is very user friendly) about where they sell (they are a bit like a pop up shop in Abu Dhabi).