Kenwood Food Processor.... having many problems | ExpatWoman.com

Kenwood Food Processor.... having many problems

Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 07:55

I am using the Kenwood Food Processor since a few months and it is giving me a lots of problems. Its juicer doesnt work well, then the speed control keeps fluctuating speeds. I have given it to the service center and they are so disinterested. Each time I give it for repair, they say its in perfect condition. Now the machine, just goes dead completely sometimes.

Is anyone else having these issues? Or is this one faulty piece that I got in hand? Needless to say, I will never buy their product again for poor quality and very bad service.

Can you pls recommend some other good brands?
Thanks

Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 13:46
I heard that they changed their manufacturing facility to China and since then they started having problems, that would also explain why the old machines are working well. Not sure if it is true. I try only to buy products made in the USA or Uk from now on.
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 17:56
Such a shame, I've had mine for over 10 years and still works perfectly. Maybe newer ones aren't made as well. If it's still under warranty they should replace it. Always push to see a manager or someone higher up as you don't often get anywhere with the sales staff. Kitchenaid appliances are great. Otherwise Philip and Breville are more economical options.
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 16:46
Ive had a lot of problems with Kenwood as well. Such a big waste of money. It was from geant.
Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 08:08
I have used kenwood products since i was a child (mother had one) and never had problems. Jashanmal, the agent here, is shocking thou. Can you not speak to the manager and explain your issues. Sometimes it's worth email the head office / office in the UK to sort out the agents here. I had to do this with my cooker (emailed italy HO) with regard to jashanmal and their chocolate teapotness.... surprisingly was sorted out easily and without hassle as soon as they were involved. Just a thought, it sounds like the issue maybe electrical - if you live in an old villa it may be an issue with surges... Personally, for food processors, i think Kenwood is the best for home use.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY