Question about strawberrynet.com | ExpatWoman.com

Question about strawberrynet.com

Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 09:39

Hi

If I order something can I have it delivered directly to my office rather than my PO Box
It does ask you input a PO Box number but I would rather it came straight to my office as if he goes to the PO Box it takes forever to be delivered to me
Can anyone advise

Thanks

Latest post on 04 September 2014 - 14:58
I always put in physical address, Aramex will only deliver to an address anyway. I never had any problems and I have used them for over 8 years on Dubai. My order could sometimes take up to 3 weeks, so don't panic if it isn;t there after 1 week. It also depends on what you order, shampoo and conditioner sometimes too up to 3 weeks, most makeup 2 weeks. Good luck edited by TimTam on 04/09/2014 Thanks It is the only place I can get the big 1L bottles of Kerastace
Latest post on 04 September 2014 - 12:48
I always put in physical address, Aramex will only deliver to an address anyway. I never had any problems and I have used them for over 8 years on Dubai. My order could sometimes take up to 3 weeks, so don't panic if it isn;t there after 1 week. It also depends on what you order, shampoo and conditioner sometimes too up to 3 weeks, most makeup 2 weeks. Good luck <em>edited by TimTam on 04/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 04 September 2014 - 08:57
My product is on hold and I have been told to contact them???? You can input the PO Box number in but I don't want it to go to the PO Box I want it to come straight to my work address I imagine I will find out next week if it gets delivered Thanks
Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 21:03
I had the same dilemma and one of the online shops told me to type "0000" when a postcode is compulsory and it will go through. It has worked for other online purchases.
Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 11:37
I normally fill in the po box however Aramex will deliver to your address, don't think they can deliver to a po box, may be wrong though. I usually receive a text message to tell me when my package is due for delivery too. Never had a problem with the delivery and I order from them all the time. Hope this helps Thank you so much It let me put the payment through without the po box so lets see I am excited now as I have saved 300AED buying it through here rather than in the shops
Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 11:34
I normally fill in the po box however Aramex will deliver to your address, don't think they can deliver to a po box, may be wrong though. I usually receive a text message to tell me when my package is due for delivery too. Never had a problem with the delivery and I order from them all the time. Hope this helps
Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 11:30
Hi There is a scroll down menu which gives you the option to choose your delivery method. First one is registered post which takes ages, second one is Aramex which is free and much quicker and you can have this delivered to a physical address rather than po box, I always choose Aramex and receive the order within a week. It says you have to put a PO Box number in on the left handside of the order page Do I leave that blank then as there is a red asterix next to it denoting it needs to be completed I hope this makes sense and thanks for replying
Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 11:28
Hi There is a scroll down menu which gives you the option to choose your delivery method. First one is registered post which takes ages, second one is Aramex which is free and much quicker and you can have this delivered to a physical address rather than po box, I always choose Aramex and receive the order within a week.
Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 10:11
Bump

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY