french teacher | ExpatWoman.com

french teacher

Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 15:15

Hi
I am a french teacher with 3 years experience,i give lessons for kids and adults,so if you are looking for somebody to help you or your kids french,contct me i am ready to do it

Latest post on 24 September 2016 - 06:00
Bonjour, I teach French part time in a nursery and part time privately, adults and children. I am native French from Paris. I have actually already a pupil in Jebel Ali village - please contact me back with your email or telephone if you would like to get in touch. Dear ML, I would like my children ( son grade-9 and daughter grade-5) to take French tution from you if you are available. We stay in Gardens behind Ibn battuta mall. My e-mail address is as under: [email protected] Regards, Farhana
Latest post on 18 January 2015 - 11:53
Hello Omomohja, would be interested for my son. Can you please give me your email address? Thanks
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 15:44
Hi I am a french teacher with 3 years experience,i give lessons for kids and adults,so if you are looking for somebody to help you or your kids french,contct me i am ready to do it Hi there. Please let me know how I can contact you to arrange for lessons.
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 16:19
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 15:31
Bonjour Mrs P, no I am only teaching formal classes format at the moment. Sorry! ML how can I contact you?
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 15:30
Hi I am a french teacher with 3 years experience,i give lessons for kids and adults,so if you are looking for somebody to help you or your kids french,contct me i am ready to do it Omomohja are you a native speaker and would you make home visits?
Latest post on 15 October 2014 - 14:13
Bonjour Mrs P, no I am only teaching formal classes format at the moment. Sorry!
Latest post on 13 October 2014 - 17:23
Bon jour, I'd be interested in French speaking, but not as formal classes, more over a coffee in a discussion form, would you be open to something like that? Bonjour, I teach French part time in a nursery and part time privately, adults and children. I am native French from Paris. I have actually already a pupil in Jebel Ali village - please contact me back with your email or telephone if you would like to get in touch.
Latest post on 12 October 2014 - 07:58
Bonjour, I teach French part time in a nursery and part time privately, adults and children. I am native French from Paris. I have actually already a pupil in Jebel Ali village - please contact me back with your email or telephone if you would like to get in touch.
Latest post on 11 October 2014 - 06:26
Hi, I'm looking for a French teacher to give lessons to my (soon to be) 5 year old twins. They did two years at French/English nursery but the school they go to now doesn't do French until much later and I don't want tem to forget what tey have know. We are in Jebel Ali Village. Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY