Suggestions on online clothes shopping | ExpatWoman.com

Suggestions on online clothes shopping

Latest post on 06 September 2014 - 00:33

Any good online shopping websites for women clothes apart from asos..TIA

Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 22:44
Oh shame ! That would be good ! X Its not affiliated with the UK as none of the shops are. They are usually run by the big companies here ( Al Shaya runs all the Debenhams) Aramex shop and ship is a god send as you save a fortune buying online as the UK always has sales on. I bought a dress from Miss Selfridge. It is AED325 here. I got it for AED114 which included the delivery! Thank you for this might have to set up an account by the way I tried to like your post but pressed unlike twice instead typing error really didn't mean too haha !
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 16:40
Forgot to add below that I've ordered twice from Eileen Fisher (you can also go down in the sizing) but both shipments took more than 3-weeks to arrive! Will likely wait to shop in-person. If you don't mind the wait, her pieces are lovely and great quality. I have one long jersey-silk skirt that I've been wearing non-stop for years ... eileenfisher.com I agree, excellent quality and amazing colors. My local shopping center in the States has an Eileen Fisher boutique :)
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 16:38
Certain items from the Simply Vera by Vera Wang label (Kohls in US, also an Australian dept store sells it); things from llbean.com; clothes from debenhams site; nursing bras from momsmilkboutique.com. I use the sizing guides and have someone else take my measurements prior to ordering. Hi Apricot - some lovely clothing by Simply Vera at Kohls but looks like you need a US billing address to order. Am not an experienced online clothes shopper but thought I might give it a try - how do you order without a UK or US billing address? You can check if Kohls accepts PayPal as payment, and create a Paypal account linked to your UAE credit card. Or, sign up for Aramex Shop and Ship and they have a program where you sign up for a pre-paid credit card with US billing address.
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 12:35
For once I got a bargain here at the weekend. Dress from Hobbs in Mercato, with my 10% discount it worked out cheaper than SnS :)
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 12:14
Oh shame ! That would be good ! X Its not affiliated with the UK as none of the shops are. They are usually run by the big companies here ( Al Shaya runs all the Debenhams) Aramex shop and ship is a god send as you save a fortune buying online as the UK always has sales on. I bought a dress from Miss Selfridge. It is AED325 here. I got it for AED114 which included the delivery!
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 12:08
Oh shame ! That would be good ! X
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 10:53
Tattie bogle don't suppose you know whether it's possible to use UK next account for shopping at next.ae ? X I don't think it is, we can only use the nextdirect.ae
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 10:38
Tattie bogle don't suppose you know whether it's possible to use UK next account for shopping at next.ae ? X
Latest post on 20 September 2014 - 19:13
www.dunnesstores.com www.kilkennyshop.com 2 Irish shops I use to ship within Europe and both do international shipping.
Latest post on 20 September 2014 - 13:14
Forgot to add below that I've ordered twice from Eileen Fisher (you can also go down in the sizing) but both shipments took more than 3-weeks to arrive! Will likely wait to shop in-person. If you don't mind the wait, her pieces are lovely and great quality. I have one long jersey-silk skirt that I've been wearing non-stop for years ... eileenfisher.com
Latest post on 20 September 2014 - 09:35
I had a very bad experience with dressvenus. Very cheap quality from China and it's not worth to send it back.
Latest post on 20 September 2014 - 09:01
These are all great suggestions! I love nextdirect.ae -- so much cheaper than Next here, it arrives in 4 days and free shipping. :)
Latest post on 20 September 2014 - 03:46
I'm in love with Gudrun Sjödén, a Swedish store with fab on-line service. The designs may not be to everyone's taste - ethnic prints, bold colours, lots of layers - but they're perfect for my work where I have to cover myself in long and loose clothing, and for my large amount of travel ... functional and versatile whilst being stylish! Well, as stylish as possible in full-body cover :) My orders are shipped to Dubai (by UPS) and all have arrived within 5-7-days max. with a full-return policy. The shipping is free but I have to pay the customs fees on delivery :( If you decide to order anything from Gudrun, enroll into the (free) club membership, as you'll receive discounts on all orders, and special discounts on other items throughout the seasons. A small caveat: everything seems to be designed for the long and lovely Scandinavian body-types so tunics, dresses and trousers are looong (check lengths on the descriptions), and you can easily go down one-size, e.g. from L to M. I'm 5'6" and have to shorten most things. They provide very reliable sizing guides on each piece, as well as care instructions. gudrunsjoden.com
Latest post on 19 September 2014 - 12:17
I got some dresses & a jacket from martarabia.com - I was really pleased with it all. I also once bought a pair of Aldo shoes online which I'd tried in-store but needed a smaller size - also a great result.
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 23:08
Certain items from the Simply Vera by Vera Wang label (Kohls in US, also an Australian dept store sells it); things from llbean.com; clothes from debenhams site; nursing bras from momsmilkboutique.com. I use the sizing guides and have someone else take my measurements prior to ordering. Hi Apricot - some lovely clothing by Simply Vera at Kohls but looks like you need a US billing address to order. Am not an experienced online clothes shopper but thought I might give it a try - how do you order without a UK or US billing address? Thanks a lot.. ill check it out :)
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 23:08
Certain items from the Simply Vera by Vera Wang label (Kohls in US, also an Australian dept store sells it); things from llbean.com; clothes from debenhams site; nursing bras from momsmilkboutique.com. I use the sizing guides and have someone else take my measurements prior to ordering. Hi Apricot - some lovely clothing by Simply Vera at Kohls but looks like you need a US billing address to order. Am not an experienced online clothes shopper but thought I might give it a try - how do you order without a UK or US billing address? Hi Desert Mum - try post a plus (cheaper) or shop and ship
Latest post on 11 September 2014 - 07:30
Certain items from the Simply Vera by Vera Wang label (Kohls in US, also an Australian dept store sells it); things from llbean.com; clothes from debenhams site; nursing bras from momsmilkboutique.com. I use the sizing guides and have someone else take my measurements prior to ordering. Hi Apricot - some lovely clothing by Simply Vera at Kohls but looks like you need a US billing address to order. Am not an experienced online clothes shopper but thought I might give it a try - how do you order without a UK or US billing address?
Latest post on 09 September 2014 - 22:16
yoox.com is excellent and they deliver to the uae
Latest post on 08 September 2014 - 00:02
zappos - so many clothing and shoe brands available, and 365 day return policy.
Latest post on 07 September 2014 - 23:40
Certain items from the Simply Vera by Vera Wang label (Kohls in US, also an Australian dept store sells it); things from llbean.com; clothes from debenhams site; nursing bras from momsmilkboutique.com. I use the sizing guides and have someone else take my measurements prior to ordering.
Latest post on 07 September 2014 - 23:28
I bought 3 nice dresses from namishi. Thanks.. Anyone else bought stuff online?
Latest post on 06 September 2014 - 09:09
I bought 3 nice dresses from namishi.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY