Nanny/nursery solution! | ExpatWoman.com

Nanny/nursery solution!

Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 13:54
I have a very dear friend who has been helping me with my 6 years old daughter already for two years. I was exactly in the same situation as you and she stepped in to help me, since then my child has become attached with her that i pick her up after my work with no hassles. She is still looking after my child and perhaps she could be some help also for you. I know she is looking for few more children to look after in afternoons so they can play together and have a nice time. I can forward to her your e-mail or contact. Good luck!
Latest post on 11 September 2014 - 21:32
Building blocks in motor city offer after school care. Highly recommended!
Latest post on 11 September 2014 - 13:50
Blossom Village take children up until the age of 5, think you can drop of at 1 and pick up at 6 at the latest.
Latest post on 11 September 2014 - 13:23
Hi new here in Dubai and have a bit of a prob my lo is in year1 gems metropole in motor city we are staying at a family members house in the springs for a few weeks until our residency visas can be processed! We both start work on Sunday (only found out today) I need somewhere for my lo to go for a few hours after school- the bus can drop her. Can anyone recommend a nursery that take children after school for 2/3 hours? I could get a nanny part time from an agency s a last resort and let her mind her in my uncles house but I would like to avoid it if at all possible?? Any help I would really really appreciate it! We will be getting a nanny ourselves in approx 2/3 weeks when we ave our own place but for now I need a short term solution!! Tia <em>edited by LannyDuff on 11/09/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY